- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Julian Huppert: Commons should debate ban on fisting and watersports porn
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Opinion: Torture – taking back control of the debate (James Harper)
- Opinion: London’s house clearing and what the Focus E15 campaign tells us (Teena Lashmore)
- Opinion: Shhh! Keep this secret (Chris White)
- Lib Dem Lawyers on Judicial Review (Graham Colley)
- Electric vehicles' charging points in the West End
- Southport – A 'drunk tank' for boozers to aid A&E!
- Christmas and New Year Recess
- A rare photograph of the real Father Christmas
- Save the Wolsey Angels
- Festive Cheer at Magdalen House! @WEndChristmas
- Royal Mail advice - Christmas delivery advice
- "We apologise for Blue Boar in Ludlow" say @PunchPubs as pub is shut until next year
- Six of the Best 479
- Manston - Labours double whammy (Iris wont talk about CPO and Scobie "Storms" out of meeting)
- Steve Way 18th Dec - 9:26am
Paul is correct that it is always immoral. Military Law as supplemented by local rules of engagement, applicable UK Laws, and, in some circumstances, local...
- David Evans 18th Dec - 9:23am
@ David Evershed - ... and that known quantity is that the Lib Dems lose 300 to 400 councillors a year, most of its MSPs,...
- g 18th Dec - 8:34am
Tory EVEL plans are simply about ensuring Labour (assuming the SNP don't wipe them out completely) are less likely to be able to form a...
- Jennie 18th Dec - 8:33am
Tony: I'm sure that David is quite capable of rebuffing my joking advance should we ever actually be in the same room and the need...
- Paul Walter 18th Dec - 7:25am
I don't equivocate here at all. The army manual and the GC should apply at all times, for all captured comabattants including those we think...
- Peter Davies 18th Dec - 6:58am
EVEL and devolution of powers within England are the same issue: "Who should exercise outside Scotland, the power that the residents of Scotland exercise there?"....