- Is there a chance that the new Top Gear will be very entertaining but not (borderline) offensive? (Paul Walter)
- A practical suggestion to improve the UK’s influence within the EU (Robert Boyle)
- Baroness Sal Brinton writes…Electing diverse MPs (Sal Brinton)
- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Assange: From Townsville to Knightsbridge via Cloud Cuckoo Land (Paul Walter)
- Reporting Europe
- A visit to Bramall Hall
- Not about Liberal Democrat All Women Shortlists.
- Care Homes – The next big scandal
- Southport – Pugh on trains to Manchester dilemma
- My tweets
- Can the Green Party survive Corbyn?
- What do 84% of Liberal Democrat MPs have in common?
- BSFA shortlisted novels: Goodreads / LibraryThing stats
- Can Wales catch up as a super connected nation?
- David Raw 8th Feb - 4:24pm
@ Flo Lucas : "Nor is this illiberal! It is exactly the kind of affirmative action that saw great Liberal governments introduce measures to enable,...
- Rob 8th Feb - 4:18pm
Flo Clucas’ experience of the party is different to mine in my 43 years continuous membership. During that time I have worked and lived in...
- Barry Snelson 8th Feb - 4:10pm
Robert, I think the emotion within in the UK is much more fundamental than compromise deal making and what the Americans would call 'pork barrel...
- Julian Tisi 8th Feb - 3:50pm
A very good article. The sad reality is that there is so much misunderstanding about the EU that practical suggestions like this, along with cold...
- Robert Boyle 8th Feb - 3:43pm
Peter, glad to hear it! It's really interesting to see the contrast between the perception in the UK of what "Europe" thinks about us, and...
- Peter Bancroft 8th Feb - 3:28pm
As someone previously very active in European Union civil society and on the edges of European politics, this article really resonated with me. I would...