- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- RNLI Coffee Morning
- Maghull in Bloom – Barrier planters get winter flowers
- Photopolis : Session Street
- Corbyn decides to be the leader of the opposition at long last
- Refusing To Bake A Cake With A Political Statement Upon It Is Not A Crime
- Interesting Links for 27-10-2016
- The Beach Boys On CD: Brian Wilson Presents Smile
- ITV3's weirdest scene: Dirty Den, Mr Derek, Steve Winwood and the North York Moors Railway
- Liberal Democrats make a flying start in the Richmond by-election
- Gender pay gap widens in Ludlow area as women's wages fall
- John Probert 27th Oct - 9:54am
Ethics Gradient: " just cannot see any logic to the notion that parliament needs to debate/vote on Article 50/ the actual decision to leave… because...
- John Probert 27th Oct - 9:46am
Because HS2 can provide a fast link from the Midlands to Heathrow and London the obvious choice for airport expansion now is the Midlands (e.g....
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 27th Oct - 9:39am
There is a concentration of LibDems in south-west London in an area (along with neighbouring Surrey and Berkshire) where Heathrow noise and other pollution is...
- Allan Brame 27th Oct - 9:27am
@Dav Whereas if you asked 'would you like to end a system which gives complete power to a party which three quarters of the population...
- Psi 27th Oct - 9:24am
Ruth – hear hear, I expect a deafening silence in response. In relation to the main article, I would say that it seems a bit...
- Dav 27th Oct - 9:21am
Polls indicate majority support for a more proportional voting system A poll commissioned by the electoral reform society, who are hardly neutral on the matter....