- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- On my top ten Masterchef Australia contestants...
- Members Highlights
- Whickham Christmas lights - the video
- Ukip euphoria
- That's it! Voting for Lib Dem President is CLOSED!
- Throwing light on the sculpture
- The constipation of the NHS
- Malcolm Bruce set to succeed Duncan Hames as chair of the Lib Dem policy committee
- HGV misery on Raw End Rd
- Warley ward forum Monday 1st December
- Hywel 26th Nov - 5:16pm
Simon - "Could you give me a couple of example of by-elections in this parliament that you would have regarded as “winnable”? Oldham East is...
- JohnTilley 26th Nov - 5:05pm
Richard Yes indeed and you would have thought on the basis of bitter experience that our MPs would have learned the lesson that such restrictions...
- JohnTilley 26th Nov - 5:00pm
Some interesting comments from Sam Phripp -- http://sosamsaid.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/thats-it-voting-for-lib-dem-president.html
- John Roffey 26th Nov - 5:00pm
Caron - am I not to get the benefit of your wisdom on the Aaron Russo video?
- John Roffey 26th Nov - 4:55pm
@ Simon Shaw "If you really think that Tsar Nicholas is a “realist” rather than a disgruntled ex-member who is doing his best to undermine...
- Roland 26th Nov - 4:45pm
Simon & Liberal Al - I don't disagree that 'immigrants' (including slaves) haven't played a part in the success of Britain, however we do need...