- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- Open Doors: All 3 versions of the first Lib Dem broadcast of the year
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates
- Opinion: Time to dump the 4 hour A & E target (Catherine Royce)
- Opinion: Housing – yes, we can (Chris White)
- Opinion: Insulation not fossil fuel subsidies (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Summary agenda published for Liberal Democrat Spring Conference 2015
- Acocks Green Ward Committee Weds 28th January
- Six of the Best 490
- Worth Reading 154: Out of sonnets
- £45m to improve the Midland main line at Market Harborough
- Secondary School Results
- New Batposts Up on Patreon and Mindless Ones
- Fighting Silly Double Yellow Lines
- Capitalism in the Socialist Republic
- Forcing people into malevolent machines
- Stephen Donnelly 29th Jan - 9:42pm
Rich types who see their shares claim Entrepreneurs’ Relief, as do hard working type who have built a business from scratch, creating employment, and prosperity.
- JohnTilley 29th Jan - 9:30pm
Ian 29th Jan '15 - 1:57pm Ian, I really appreciated your real life example of why you are reluctant to instal solid wall insulation (SWI)....
- Little Jackie Paper 29th Jan - 9:25pm
'It is a common theme with the right, prevent the building of social housing in order to artificially raise the value of private housing.' Indeed....
- FrankBooth 29th Jan - 9:01pm
I'm not sure what this big focus on mental health will mean. Having some experience in this area I'm not sure if many successful mental...
- Stephen Donnelly 29th Jan - 8:56pm
A consensus. I presume most articles submitted are reviewed before publication. There are clearly dangers for a political web site if sufficient checks and balances...
- Stephen Donnelly 29th Jan - 8:51pm
Chris, I presume by properly run, you meant properly managed, with a minimum of political interference, and adequate funding. Simon, all the political parties are...