- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- What could a Jeremy Corbyn victory mean for the Liberal Democrats?
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- EU “No” campaign: It’s all about Nigel (Paul Walter)
- Turkey, the Kurds & Syria – an Opportunity for Diplomacy? (Jonathan Brown)
- Solution to Calais crisis lies in international development (Guy Russo)
- Liberal heroes in pop culture Part 1: Jon Snow from Game of Thrones (David Faggiani)
- Market Harborough is the best harborough
- Alex Salmond does a referendum u-turn
- A ban on autonomous weapons is easier said than done
- Reducing Social Rents Will Cost Councils £2.6 Bn and Reduce House Building By Nearly 34,000
- Wefare Vote in Parliament – My letter to the Champion newspaper
- Liz Kendall could be best for all of us
- 2015 Hugo voting: a final blogging roundup
- Safety check on bad decisions removed
- Following Farage: The Ultimate Political Road Trip - one of the best political books I've read in the last year
- Homophobic Monk guilty of harassing lesbian witches
- CQ 31st Jul - 2:03pm
If we're going to re-brand in needs to be an extension of a wider programme of change or refocusing of our identity. Recognition of our...
- Andrew 31st Jul - 1:34pm
I agree re STV for local elections. We could probably have got that in 2010 instead of the AV referendum. And then campaign for an...
- Sir Norfolk Passmore 31st Jul - 1:25pm
Nigel Farage hasn't "devoted his life to getting us out of the EU". He's devoted it to mucking about, drinking as much fine wine as...
- John Tilley 31st Jul - 1:23pm
Richard Underhill 30th Jul '15 - 4:39pm Richard, I am not blaming you for the disaster of the general election, Far from it. If the...
- Andrew 31st Jul - 1:18pm
Richard, Oh, yes, my bad! So the Green's are. I must have assumed that since they are opposed to "The EU's......unsustainable economics of free trade...
- ChrisB 31st Jul - 1:14pm
I never met Simon, but much admired his work. I've never really got into reading long articles or books on the internet, but I'll make...