- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- Liberal Democrats should campaign against benefits “rape clause” (Caron Lindsay)
- Caroline Pidgeon writes… Action, not rhetoric, on knife crime (Caroline Pidgeon)
- The reality of living with, leaving and surviving domestic abuse (Betty)
- Passing the buck for the cuts (John Marriott)
- Stephen Tall’s Diary: liberal jottings on the week’s big events (Stephen Tall)
- James Rhodes at Soho Downstairs
- Flaming Groovies: Shake Some Action
- What the Conservatives want to do to the Lords. What do you make of it?
- Climate Change is a massive issue
- Links I found interesting for 29-11-2015
- Will Cameron cull the House of Lords?
- The Corbyn delusion: how it has got completely out of hand
- Thornton Nostalgia – Marching down the road for a road
- West End Christmas Fortnight - more events yesterday!
- The Blood is the Life for 29-11-2015
- Ruth Bright 29th Nov - 12:18pm
Wouldn't it be much more fun to replace this with Fantasy All-Women Shortlist? How about an 11 of: Brophy, Pidgeon, Blundell, Lashmore, Rigg, Lindsay, Pearce,...
- Zoe O'connell 29th Nov - 12:16pm
Malc - That argument ("Views of the majority" and "many would be horrified") is one that can and has been used against every minority group...
- Caron Lindsay 29th Nov - 12:09pm
Matthew, just to be clear, false claims of rape are very, very rare. The issue is expecting a woman who has been raped to have...
- David Raw 29th Nov - 12:02pm
I wish people would realise what a powder keg the whole Syrian Issue is. If Turkey shoots down another Russian plane - then what ?...
- Jennie 29th Nov - 12:02pm
Betty, thank you for writing that; it must have been very difficult. David is right that this is, in part, our fault. For that I...
- Matthew Blackburn 29th Nov - 11:59am
I didn't even know about this until reading here. It's disgraceful to incentivise women to claim they were raped. The reason I say 'claim' is...