- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists?
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- By-election update: Staplehurst gain by 6 votes
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea (Caron Lindsay)
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Women in the workforce: the real reason for the economic recovery
- Lib Dems Win Fight to Tackle Global Warming
- Funding news for local groups
- Ukip candidate resigns claiming party has been infiltrated by the occult
- Band Concert this Sunday at Magdalen Green
- Yet more strange behaviour from UKIP members
- Labour's vast Maghull/Lydiate Urban Extensions – They are truly massive
- Leaving the cake out in the rain
- The death of the Scarborough to Whitby line
- Confused Cats Against Feminism
- James Brough 31st Jul - 11:03am
Steve, There are many LGBT people - note, not just homosexuals - who face persecution and death for no other reason than their sexuality. In...
- Jennie 31st Jul - 11:03am
Hannah: Me and Vince and ballroom dancing... O:-) This comment is totally on topic, right? Hmm maybe not. I used to play in goal in...
- William Barter 31st Jul - 11:00am
Are we not liberals? Can we not tolerate different opinions? How is Caron starting a piece saying football is not for her in any way...
- Hannah Bettsworth 31st Jul - 10:55am
Haha Jennie let's not get into Lib Dem OTPs ;) If anyone is taking objection to my earlier comment it was continuing the Anchorman references....
- Matthew Huntbach 31st Jul - 10:47am
Joe Bailey 57 MPs or 100 MPs the result would be the same….The 57 could have voted against any of, as you put it, “a...
- ChrisB 31st Jul - 10:45am
>government departments and public bodies will now be required >to take Cornwall’s views into account when making policy decisions. I don't understand this line at...