- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- Why every vote counts tomorrow
- Five Green Laws - a key Lib Dem policy
- Whickham eFocus 95
- Election deadline coming up: 5pm polling day for replacement postal votes and emergency proxy votes
- Last day of the general election campaign
- More Tory negative campaigning in Colchester
- Liberal Democrats set out six red lines
- Stability, decency, unity - my letter to the people of #Hastings #Rye
- We really need the Liberal Democrats
- VIDEO: Look how far the Lib Dems have come
- Samuel Griffiths 6th May - 3:25pm
History will probably not care too much about the tuition fee pledge. It's being used by both sides as an easy to access campaign point...
- Charles Rothwell 6th May - 3:18pm
I think Josh White is right. There surely cannot be any doubt left in anyone's mind any more that FPTP and the "one party has...
- expats 6th May - 3:10pm
I meant to add that, sadly, after all the personal attacks on Milliband, I believe that Cameron will form the next government...."No one has gone...
- Malcolm Todd 6th May - 3:06pm
"it was the right policy in that it guaranteed University funding and was the least worst option in terms of ensuring University access for the...
- expats 6th May - 3:06pm
TCO 6th May '15 - 2:56pm @theakes Miliband knows he’s got one shot at being PM and this is it. If he fails he’ll be...
- Malcolm Todd 6th May - 3:03pm
TCO I think you may have misunderstood the point of the internet...