- Brexit and the denial of democracy
- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP
- +++Breaking: Lib Dems given maximum £20k fine over 2015 General Election expenses
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 "stitch up"
- Another late night waiting a by-election result: Lib Dems doing “better than expected” (Caron Lindsay)
- Trump and Johnson on the world stage. What could possibly go wrong? (Caron Lindsay)
- Paddick: Police conduct in exploiting victims “totally unacceptable” (NewsHound)
- Banning the burqa is not the answer (Edwin Moriarty)
- Why we need to help in Sleaford and North Hykeham (Sam Webber)
- Conservatives easily hold council seat despite Greens / Lib Dems backing Labour
- An Ambulance Was Wasted On Me Last Night
- York in colour in 1950
- J'accuse Chris Grayling and Andrew Allner
- Telford & Wrekin UA, Horsehay & Lightmoor - 8th December 2016
- Lancaster BC, University & Scotsforth Rural - 8th December 2016
- Newcastle-under-Lyme BC, Madeley - 8th December 2016
- Tonbridge & Malling BC, Trench - 8th December 2016
- Maldon DC, Maldon West - 8th December 2016
- Councillor Tracey Huffer calls for STP health plan to give greater recognition to rural needs
- Mark Goodrich 9th Dec - 3:49am
With reference to my earlier comment and seeing the result, I don't think UKIP can really claim to be happy either. Vote share down in...
- David Evans 9th Dec - 3:31am
... and Congratulations to Ross and the Lib Dem Team.
- Manfarang 9th Dec - 3:31am
Some crumbs of comfort.
- Eddie Sammon 9th Dec - 3:24am
The result from Britain Elects: CON: 53.5% (-2.7) UKIP: 13.5% (-2.2) LDEM: 11.0% (+5.3) LAB: 10.2% (-7.0) LIND: 8.8% (+3.6) I thought Caron was talking...
- David Evans 9th Dec - 3:22am
Third place with 3,606 votes, 243 ahead of Labour, but sadly 820 less than UKIP. Even more sadly, the Conservatives got 17,570. How any party...
- Tynan 9th Dec - 3:04am
DJ, you are right to raise this,but you might be surprised. I started my current career as a full time volunteer in a hostel for...