- Lib Dems set to name 7 new peers for House of Lords, says Sunday Times
- Kingston Lib Dems' council leader Derek Osbourne arrested on suspicion of possessing indecent images of children
- Congratulations to Sir Andrew, Alison, Flick, Kirsty and Sir Menzies
- How not to write for Liberal Democrat Voice
- “Dr Julian Huppert (Cambridge) rose. Hon. Members: Oh, no.” Yes, folks: this is our Parliament.
- Opinion: The best government team you’ve not heard of (Mark Pack)
- Opinion: Creating a new Alliance (Simon Hebditch)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Scotland has a role in overseas aid (Michael Moore MP)
- A picture postcard from a Liberal Democrat in Gezi Park (Sam Lawes)
- The Morrissey Report: We must take chance to be a more effective, respectful team (Jemima Bland)
- British Stone Skimming Championships to take place near Bishop's Castle
- Cambridge MP Julian Huppert In Final Of Internet Hero Award For Snooper's Charter Fight
- Parliament To Debate Cycling Report After Huppert's Call
- Council Staff Help Chairman Choose Third Charity
- New Cycle Map For Cambridge Tourists
- New houses and football facility proposed for Cheadle & Marple College
- Video: Lecture by Lord O'Donnell on Building a Better Government
- Self-Sufficient in Suburbia - May 2013
- Garston Fun Day... come and meet!
- Hmm.. weeds seem to be neglected again.
- David Pollard 19th Jun - 8:12pm
Go for it. There is all to play for.
- paul barker 19th Jun - 8:05pm
Come 2015 we will need 2 parallel campaigns, for seats in the 75 Targets & for votes everywhere else. The campaigns will need very different...
- Steve Griffiths 19th Jun - 7:26pm
Eddie Sammon "I don’t think the party has gone right wing," Are you serious? As someone else pointed out a while ago on LDV, when...
- Antony Hook 19th Jun - 6:41pm
I am surprised an article about campaigning and what campaigning we should do makes no reference to the Winning Teams / Launch Pad campaign training...
- Simon 19th Jun - 5:26pm
@Matthew Huntbach thanks for what I think that is a very thoughtful and insightful annalysis of the dangers of single issue pressure groups.
- Eddie Sammon 19th Jun - 5:01pm
I also want to add that I know some can say that my state based approach to public services is left wing, but the point...