- Baroness Joan Walmsley writes….Tories ensure more taxation without representation (Joan Walmsley)
- In this campaign let’s not focus too hard on Brexit: other things matter to people too (Judy Abel)
- Social Liberals: winning against Populism because we have “street force” (Bernard Aris)
- There, he’s said it. You can leave him alone now (Caron Lindsay)
- Taking on the Conservative message on ‘strength’ (Joe Otten)
- The Blood is the Life for 27-04-2017
- Constituency office issues
- May is preparing to raid pensions to pay for a hard Brexit
- Friends of Balgay Spring Litter
- Gender Issues comparison of candidates
- Interesting Links for 27-04-2017
- From Hillsborough to Gandhi - the life and times of the UKIP leader
- Proper Posting Resumes Tomorrow
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 8: Some lights in the depths of the tunnel
- Sue McGuire selected to succeed John Pugh in Southport
- Ashley Cartman 27th Apr - 11:46am
"Liberal Democrats across the country are challenging Theresa May’s Conservative Brexit government" - I think that sums it up nicely. The Conservatives will undoubtedly win...
- Yeovil Yokel 27th Apr - 11:32am
There is a wider strategic benefit to be gained by both parties from this move, although it will no doubt hurt LD activists in Brighton....
- Peter Watson 27th Apr - 11:25am
Oops - obviously the Remain campaign has "consistently opposed leaving the EU", though most are also quite partial to the UK :-)
- Peter Watson 27th Apr - 11:23am
@Arnold Kiel "Brexit beneficiaries are ..." But which of those have not also benefited from and prospered under the UK's membership of the EU? As...
- Cllr Mark Wright 27th Apr - 11:09am
Good - I think this is fair payback for Richmond. It will also force the Green Party to put up, or shut up, on further...
- Richard Underhill 27th Apr - 10:55am
We agree with the Greens about Heathrow. We also oppose expansion of Gatwick, which is nearer to Brighton and Lewes. Caroline Lucas was a good...