- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Opinion: Federalism and Constitutions (Hamish Mackenzie)
- Cameron’s conference: Giveaway budgets are dead! Long live giveaway speeches! (Stephen Tall)
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Another Conservative who thinks second homes have no effect on house prices
- Statement by Latvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in respect of UK Family Court case
- Second homes, the Tory view
- Welcome to Essex
- Labour 'lite' and late again on decentralisation
- Tay Road Bridge - an update
- Liberal Democrats 2015 Pre-Manifesto
- Arron Banks: is it really a good idea to insult former donors when they defect?
- How Did Bruce Lee Die?
- Ed Miliband is Labour's John Major. Short term success presages long term disaster
- David Evershed 2nd Oct - 3:55pm
@John Tilley suggests "Why not give Bill le Breton the chance to write a weekly Op Ed in LDV" I have a title for his...
- David Evershed 2nd Oct - 3:49pm
The massive government annual deficits of the last few years which conttinue today at the rate of £100bn per year is the biggest stimulus ever...
- John Roffey 2nd Oct - 3:44pm
@ Joe Otten "And anyway, aren’t we trying to level the playing field rather than unlevel it? Any two-standard system like this will have a...
- Sue Doughty 2nd Oct - 3:39pm
There are two separate issues here - attending conference itself and the cost, and having the right to vote at conference when you get there....
- David Evershed 2nd Oct - 3:39pm
"May talked about the National Crime Agency having to drop cases they were going to take to court" Easily resolved bya statement from the National...
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Oct - 3:38pm
Graham, I need to speak to some academics about my theory on this, because I think it is out of the mainstream, but I have...