- Opinion: Decision making in the Liberal Democrats (Iain Donaldson)
- The Independent View: Ministry of Justice costs reforms undermine Vince Cable’s aim of tackling rogue directors (Giles Frampton)
- Opinion: Nick Clegg, want to win the women’s vote? Try working with one. (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Gough Whitlam: Farewell to a reformer (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- The day Private Eye invited me to lunch
- Ludlow Arts Festival cancelled for 2015 but the Fringe continues
- Council warns of text loan scam
- Chance Encounters: Tim Razzall doesn't quite reveal where the Lib Dem political bodies are buried
- ALDC Members: In Case You Missed It
- Goldsmith Students Union thinks Holocaust Memorial Day is "eurocentric"
- It is time for the Lib Dems to be truly radical on education
- Station Link Road update
- Are the Tories in trouble with the law over their by-election primary? Unlikely
- George Potter 22nd Oct - 9:18pm
For the record, I'm not attacking Tony Greaves for being in the Lords - I'm attacking the lack of logic and hypocrisy in his argument....
- Hugh p 22nd Oct - 9:06pm
I see that Lord Oxford and Asquith stood as a Conservative candidate in a House of Lords by-election as recently as February 2013 (if I...
- Hywel 22nd Oct - 9:01pm
BIt of a straw man to portray me as against targeting! It has by all accounts worked well in London in the past - but...
- Malcolm Todd 22nd Oct - 8:55pm
"That’s the Labour party, blocking reform at every turn whether in government or opposition." Let's charitably put that down to a lack of historical awareness....
- ATF 22nd Oct - 8:50pm
For all that is deeply wrong with the system the upper chamber, and that is a very long list, the Liberal fanboy in me can't...
- JohnTilley 22nd Oct - 8:43pm
Tony Dawson 22nd Oct '14 - 6:57pm Even some members of the FE told the conference in Glasgow that the FE was "supine" and worse....