- Vote Leave: Strong democratic case for referendum on the Brexit deal (Caron Lindsay)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 15 February 2017 (Alisdair Calder McGregor)
- Donald Trump, Twitter and distraction (Caron Lindsay)
- Political elites and why we think we need them (Douglas Oliver)
- P-6 Why Lincoln, Sleaford and North Hykeham matter to Stoke-on-Trent. (Ed Fordham)
- Andrew McCaig 19th Feb - 2:22pm
Alternatively, in classic Chancellor obfuscation, introduce the new social contribution on all incomes but simultaneously reduce the 12% NI rate!
- Martin 19th Feb - 2:19pm
Further to Paul Barker's comment: From our Liberal perspective Brexit is clearly wrong from both principled and pragmatic standpoints. However in terms of what is...
- Andrew McCaig 19th Feb - 2:19pm
One obvious solution is to progressively raise the rate of NI above the upper threshold to 12% . The idea that NI is only progressive...
- Philip Rolle 19th Feb - 1:54pm
@Laurence Cox Paying extra income tax does not confer enforceable rights. Paying a social insurance premium would. So if an operation was cancelled, a patient...
- paul barker 19th Feb - 1:47pm
The reason for our focus on Brexit is that once things start to happen it will be the dominant issue in British Politics, we are...
- Andrew Tampion 19th Feb - 1:46pm
As a matter of fact none of the candidates to replace David Cameron did argue for a second referendum so the level of support for...