- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Opinion: A good reason to vote LibDem in May (Stephen Phillips)
- A quiet word in defence of Alex Carlile (Paul Walter)
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Donizetti and Dementia
- Getting things done : Seymour Street
- An odd detail about that Labour immigration leaflet
- You talk, we'll listen
- Lib Dems launch Party Political Broadcast
- They keep on coming: yet another Ukip Parliamentary candidate in trouble
- Anti-social behaviour in Gillingham South
- English football has learnt nothing in 62 years
- Ten Things About Trans People (A Cis Man Explains)
- Billy Brooke proves the Lib Dems can confound the pollsters
- Malcolm Todd 29th Jan - 10:04am
Or we could just call him William Wallace, and stop pandering to this hierarchical nonsense. Unfortunately calling him "Lord William Wallace" makes sense because that...
- Malcolm Todd 29th Jan - 9:57am
DPR is a fundamentally wrong-headed solution, for reasons that have been exhaustively discussed before on this site. In a nutshell: *Not all votes are party-based...
- Caron Lindsay 29th Jan - 9:56am
Honestly, are we really so parochial that accents actually matter that much? One of the people in all 3 broadcasts with an English accent lives...
- LibCync 29th Jan - 9:48am
Agree with a couple of points above. What is with the 45 seconds of nothing to start with? I would have already switched over! Who...
- Jane Ann Liston 29th Jan - 9:40am
Can we possibly get his title right? If he were Lord William Wallace he wouldn't be a peer, as the use of the Christian name...
- Stephen Johnson 29th Jan - 9:37am
Adrian, thanks for your comments. I think your basic premise that we have to put forward an easy pathway to PR, one that can be...