- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- What does the referendum result mean? (Richard Robinson)
- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- Showing spanish students around Southport Town Hall
- Performance of Ludlow's train service company, Arriva Wales, takes a nosedive
- Sir Roger Gale backs Theresa May
- The Blood is the Life for 30-06-2016
- Construction sector heading for Brexit wall
- Voting Leave does not make racism acceptable
- The idea of Westminster and London getting a bloody nose is perhaps the worst Brexit lie of all
- Perth Road - bus arrangements from 4th July
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Bus Services Bill, Committee Stage (2)
- We don't need an election - but a general defection
- Andrew Hickey 30th Jun - 2:54pm
"We can seek to frame the most liberal immigration policy out there, and go out to sell it. I’m just not sure that “open doors”...
- JH 30th Jun - 2:52pm
Calm down. The City is still predicted to grow by 2020, even if we lose "passporting": https://www.thecityuk.com/news/eu-exit-could-put-at-risk-up-to-100000-jobs-in-financial-services-by-2020/ Euro-clearing will be gone, taking as many as...
- Andrew Hickey 30th Jun - 2:52pm
Sorry, completely forgot Brake's constituency.
- Chris Bertram 30th Jun - 2:50pm
@Andrew Hickey - I think Tom Brake would argue quite strongly that he *is* a London MP.
- Chris Bertram 30th Jun - 2:48pm
@Richard Gadsden - "What is the point of being the fourth party against immigration when Dwe can be the first party for it?" Does it...
- Jenny Tonge 30th Jun - 2:46pm
Thoughtful as ever but does not grab me with enthusiasm. If immigration is the main problem, like it or not, can we analyse it a...