- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Manifesto launch on Wednesday
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- Blair and his millions
- Shifting the mountain of paper
- Disused railway stations in Kent
- William Wallace: Tories tried to rig government report on Europe
- Far from the campaign trail... is decent politics to be drowned out by the vilest common denominator?
- VIDEO: Three great reasons to vote for Dorothy Thornhill
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: "My friends just won't leave me alone"
- UK Parliament and your right to vote.
- New from Amnesty: 6 facts about Uzbekistan
- 2015 General Election Day 20: Selfies and Loonies
- JohnTilley 19th Apr - 8:34am
JJ 18th Apr '15 - 6:52pm "......This election seems to be an election of the parties denying reality. The Tories are in denial that they...
- Stephen Hesketh 19th Apr - 8:24am
Tabman 18th Apr '15 - 12:16pm "I’ve been in the party for over 30 years and I’m damned if I’m letting it go back to...
- jedibeeftrix 19th Apr - 8:23am
@ PT - "I (although I know this isn’t party line), am happy to have a free and fair in/out EU referendum in which all...
- PeterC 19th Apr - 8:19am
"You are out of touch with the Scottish people and your own traditional support. MPs such as Danny Alexander became more Tory than Tories accept...
- JohnTilley 19th Apr - 7:54am
Stephen Hesketh 18th Apr '15 - 10:13pm "......... more MPs and MEPs and many thousands more Councillors and a generally improving outlook for our party...
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 6:07am
John Dunn. I (although I know this isn't party line), am happy to have a free and fair in/out EU referendum in which all legal...