- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- Hugo Blogging: "Best" Novelette
- An Edwardian postcard of the fair at Boughton Green
- South Hams DC, Totnes- 27th July 2016
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Liberal Democrat titans of the 2010 parliament
- Now Pokemon Go players are fighting crime
- Man had cocaine under foreskin while naked in Homebase car park
- Meanwhile in other cat related news
- Empire of Mud, by J.D. Dickey
- Hal will knock 500 doors and Hal will knock 500 more
- South Wales to stage first Labour Leader's hustings
- Belinda Brooks-Gordo 28th Jul - 2:15am
Some of these points relate more to ALDE than to International Relations Committee, so maybe an outline of what the committee does Mark would be...
- Tim 28th Jul - 12:54am
Whether or not the border would become a “hard” border in the event of Brexit is a matter for the E.U., not for the U.K....
- Richard Gadsden 28th Jul - 12:28am
1994 Cannabis motion was proposed by Saffron Walden.
- Rob Banks 27th Jul - 11:01pm
Hi Caron - at the time, in fairness, probably not :)
- Stevan Rose 27th Jul - 10:59pm
Interesting. Some frustrations. It's not helpful to be forced into single choices. The NHS - I would cut free access to non-essential and cosmetic services...
- Richard Underhill 27th Jul - 10:47pm
The UK did not vote to leave the customs union, David Davis is over the top. There are big political risks in the USA in...