- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Bank Holiday bin arrangements
- Friends of Balgay's new website
- Beat the Bridge
- Blackness Library refurbishment - an update
- Album Review - Texas 'The Conversation'
- The Four Freedoms of liberalism
- Equal Marriage - when is a Lib Dem not a Lib Dem?
- Scots Lib Dems try to bar Yes campaign?
- Comments on Bangor City Council Meeting 20th May.
- The real legacy of Margaret Thatcher
- Caracatus 21st May - 9:07am
Well up to a point. The trouble with FPTP is that it makes predictions in a three or four party system very difficult. For the...
- Trevor Stables 21st May - 9:00am
From now on all people being recruited to be "Registrars" need to be asked at Interview and on the application form if they have any...
- Shirley Campbell 21st May - 8:59am
Fundamentals first. Sort out inequalities from the TOP down. Tens of thousands of OUR people are languishing in abject poverty whilst the so-called exalted ones,...
- Richard Church 21st May - 8:52am
Marriage in a registry office is not a religious ceremony. The Church of England refuses to marry divorcees. Has a registrar ever wanted to refuse...
- Grammar Police 21st May - 8:22am
@David Blake To answer your question, I suspect the 11 would say it fit with their right to respect their right to freedom of conscience....