- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Alistair Carmichael MP writes...Sometimes it is not a bad thing to be an elitist!
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- WADA and the IOC Will be One Another's Salvation or Undoing
- Lib Dem tip #8: don't let fear of policy details put you off canvassing
- Review : Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson
- The Next Elections we need Newbies to Win
- The Blood is the Life for 23-10-2016
- Will Brexit sound the financial death knell for UKIP?
- Helping at the Whinnies CommunityGarden
- Why I am backing Carl Cashman to be Merseyside Metro Mayor
- Tom Jones: Green, Green Grass of Home
- You won't believe this latest FIASCO from the Council regarding the Bridge Street cycle ban!
- Paul Walter 23rd Oct - 5:00pm
Annabel "Nothing is more important than freedom to run your own affairs." First of all we have had freedom to run our own affairs with...
- Michael BG 23rd Oct - 4:27pm
I find the idea that decisions are better if made by the UK government than if made by the EU weak. The majority of decisions...
- El Sid 23rd Oct - 4:18pm
@joe "The corollary is that where we already have free trade agreements (such as the Single Market) we should cling on to them for dear...
- Michael BG 23rd Oct - 3:59pm
@ Peter “One thing not adequately covered is why so many jobs are likely to be lost through BREXIT?” There are a few factors. At...
- Eddie Sammon 23rd Oct - 3:17pm
Lineker shouldn't be sacked but he seems outraged about people questioning the ages of refugees and I think it's a fair thing to do for...
- theakes 23rd Oct - 2:39pm
The media just have not tuned into the fact that the Greens and UKIp are declining badly. Andrew Neil and Andrew Marr are typical appear...