- Undeclared Conservative election expenses unearthed by Channel 4 News
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- The new Liberal Democrat Director of Campaigns and Elections is...
- Scotland: The Results - open thread
- The last risk I expected on polling day was sunstroke (Paul Walter)
- March with Medics Under Fire – ‘Newbie’ Saleyha Ahsan leads the way (Jonathan Brown)
- How Caroline Pidgeon would change London for the better (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Government must deliver for refugee children (Tim Farron MP)
- From new member to candidate – the Lib Dem newbies fighting their first election (Caron Lindsay)
- Bebside Railway Crossing
- Great new feature coming to Connect, the Lib Dem campaign database
- Visit the Hammond Arboretum, Market Harborough, on Sunday
- Me on TV (and radio) today and tomorrow
- Sefton Central Labour given bloody nose over Green Belt
- Election results - Unsworth ward and council-wide
- Democrats Debate 2016 - Capitol Steps
- Police Commissioners - time for the government to admit defeat
- A Counterintuitive Liberal Opportunity
- Time to say thank you
- Eddie Sammon 6th May - 1:23pm
Another stand-out result. Again, it would be good to hear from the night's big winners to see what they think the keys to bucking the...
- Caracatus 6th May - 1:11pm
We've had a head of campaigns? What campaign's would they be?
- David 6th May - 1:06pm
It looks like a poor showing for the Lib Dems particularly in London and in Wales. Coming behind UKIP and the Greens is not a...
- Nonconformistradical 6th May - 1:02pm
"The bar chart (which tantalisingly does not show the percentages – where did they get that idea from?) indicates that Sadiq Khan is substantially ahead...
- johnm 6th May - 12:50pm
bittersweet for kirsty, am sorry to see peter black edged out, eluned too - but regional seats depend on getting party botes and i wonder...
- David Blake 6th May - 12:49pm
Interesting that both last night and this morning the BBC has Tory and Labour people in the studio, but no-one else.