- Lib Dems could try to out-flank Corbyn from the left? Are you having a laugh? Oh, and quit the anonymous briefings...
- Tim Farron MP writes...Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords
- Tim Farron is right: Osama Bin Laden's death was not a tragedy
- Jo Swinson writes...Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible
- Don't talk to me about migrants...
- Jim Hume MSP: SNP risks making GPs an exclusive service that many can’t access (Caron Lindsay)
- How can we support candidates who can’t afford to stand for office? (Daniel Laycock)
- Now, about those 100,000 members… (Geoffrey Payne)
- The European Referendum and the Greek Tragedy – or Brexit, Grexit and Sexit (Julie Smith)
- Is George Orwell’s view of England still true? (Paul Walter)
- If it can't deliver further devolution what is the point of the Humber LEP?
- Martin Narey and Adoption Statistics
- Liverpool City Region – 6 middle aged men from Merseyside decide what is good for us all
- Why Newhaven should go ahead and put up a statue of Ho Chi Minh
- Chris Skidmore MP on Richard III
- Oliver Sacks and Jonathan Miller
- Coventry is not part of the West Midlands Conurbation
- New trains for Merseyside promised yet again!
- "Keep Clear" boxes go down on slip road
- northern distributor road route announced...
- Mark 3rd Sep - 8:16am
Well said Tim. It is perfectly possible to do lots to try to improve the situation in Syria AND take many more refugees in. Cameron...
- Stuart 3rd Sep - 7:14am
@Jonathan Brown You're completely missing the point. Even the numbers who have made it to Europe so far are a tiny proportion of the total...
- Paul In Wokingham 3rd Sep - 6:53am
This sounds very interesting. Will the text be online after the event? In a similar vein, St. Mary Le Bow Church in The City of...
- AndrewMcC 3rd Sep - 1:04am
Phyllis, Tim wrote a letter to Cameron on 1st August saying we should join an EU quota system: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/calais-migrant-crisis-we-should-pull-our-weight-to-deal-with-this-crisis-tim-farron-tells-pm-10432855.html It looks like the figure of...
- Jonathan Brown 3rd Sep - 12:57am
@Stuart - I'm getting really tired about people pontificating about Lib Dems when they're not paying attention to what we're doing or saying. Tim Farron...
- AndrewMcC 3rd Sep - 12:40am
Carl, OK, just one question: 1) I kill someone illegally (wholly wholly wholly wrong according to Paddy Ashdown) 2) I say something is a tragedy...