- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Opinion: A good reason to vote LibDem in May (Stephen Phillips)
- A quiet word in defence of Alex Carlile (Paul Walter)
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Thameslink update
- Harris Academy Project Board
- Is single persons council tax discount fair?
- A Welsh Government bill without a cause
- Members Highlights
- Who are the three groups of voters more likely to vote Lib Dem in 2015? I was surprised...
- Millions of Families Benefitting Twice from Liberal Democrat Tax Cut
- Whoever said footballers were role models?
- Ambulance response times reach new low
- Excellent news in fight against FGM with conviction of doctor
- David-1 28th Jan - 9:07pm
At least nobody said "resilient." But there's a basic problem in the thrust of the message, and that's this: in a political landscape that's more...
- JohnTilley 28th Jan - 8:55pm
Some people in this thread seem to think that they are experts on the economy and the politics of Greece. They would have us believe...
- Malcolm Todd 28th Jan - 8:54pm
Apologies, I did indeed rewrite history, but inadvertently. I see that the NI rise to pay for NHS spending was announced in 2002, a year...
- malc 28th Jan - 8:53pm
Absolute disaster. You have a PPB for Scotland and Wales and the only non-English people are the politicians. By having the same PPB for all...
- James Sandbach 28th Jan - 8:46pm
Personally I cannot thank Alex enough for taking up, very effectively in the Lords, many of the causes that I've campaigned on such as access...
- JohnTilley 28th Jan - 8:26pm
Candidates up and down the country know that the image of Clegg is toxic. No candidate has been featuring a picture of Clegg in their...