- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- Gender balance amongst Lib Dem local candidates and councillors improves, but...
- Sefton's Green Belt – A straight forward and powerful point of view
- On my top ten Masterchef Australia contestants...
- Members Highlights
- Whickham Christmas lights - the video
- Ukip euphoria
- That's it! Voting for Lib Dem President is CLOSED!
- Throwing light on the sculpture
- The constipation of the NHS
- Malcolm Bruce set to succeed Duncan Hames as chair of the Lib Dem policy committee
- JohnTilley 26th Nov - 6:12pm
Andy JS 26th Nov '14 - 1:31am Candidates selected so far for GE2015: Thank you for providing a link to this information. A few weeks...
- David Allen 26th Nov - 6:10pm
Gareth Wilson said: "Try and see the longer term picture – its essential that the UK has a strong party that espouses Internationalism, Fairness and...
- nvelope2003 26th Nov - 5:54pm
The German FDP lost support to the more right wing AfD rather than to the Greens and have lost more support since the 2013 election....
- paul barker 26th Nov - 5:45pm
The big worry is that this just stage one, the next step would be to incorporate the Occupied Territories into Israel proper. Palestine & Palestinians...
- paul barker 26th Nov - 5:33pm
Once again my Local Party will be choosing from an All Male Shortlist, I do hope that is an unusual experience around the country.
- Allan 26th Nov - 5:28pm
I think we should insist the entire population of the EU come here I feel sure if we build high rise we can have room...