- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Eddie Sammon 11th Dec - 6:33am
Richard, I wanted to explore the route of compromise. You say I don't care about the effects on society, but if you implement divisive policies...
- Richard S 11th Dec - 6:21am
Nice - but I don't believe that is a one-iPad family.
- Richard S 11th Dec - 6:18am
@Eddie Sammon 1) But telling Ed he can't get married isn't being a uniter. You are going to make someone unhappy whatever you do. 2)...
- Dave Page 11th Dec - 1:20am
Don's right - and the key word in his quote is "balance". Liberalism means many things, which can be contradictory. The state feeding the poor...
- George Potter 11th Dec - 1:16am
"The Liberal Democrats exist to build and safeguard a fair, free and open society, in which we seek to balance the fundamental values of liberty,...
- Dave Page 11th Dec - 1:11am
I do hope that the Powers that Be remember that there are people out there who are free from the conformity of the proprietary Mac/Windows...