- Lib Dems could try to out-flank Corbyn from the left? Are you having a laugh? Oh, and quit the anonymous briefings...
- Eleven new Liberal Democrat peers announced
- Jo Swinson writes...Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible
- Dame Annette Brooke, Hilary Stephenson, Matt Hanney and Ben Williams OBE and the rest of the Lib Dem Dissolution Honours
- Tim Farron MP writes...Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords
- Jim Hume MSP: SNP risks making GPs an exclusive service that many can’t access (Caron Lindsay)
- How can we support candidates who can’t afford to stand for office? (Daniel Laycock)
- Now, about those 100,000 members… (Geoffrey Payne)
- The European Referendum and the Greek Tragedy – or Brexit, Grexit and Sexit (Julie Smith)
- Is George Orwell’s view of England still true? (Paul Walter)
- New trains for Merseyside promised yet again!
- "Keep Clear" boxes go down on slip road
- northern distributor road route announced...
- Buongiorno Italia - victory for local people
- Tony Blair, Andy Burnham and Joe Anderson – It's a nightmare team to me
- Why I Think School Uniform is Wrong
- Autumn arrives with spiders and newts
- Electoral Commission ups to 29 its list of Returning Officers who failed to run elections properly in May
- What to buy the person who has everything?
- Lost for (foreign) words at University of Ulster decision
- DavidW 2nd Sep - 7:18pm
"Devastating, gruelling, what a cruel night, and so unexpected." - With all due respect it shouldn't have been totally unexpected. Every single election after 2010...
- AndrewMcC 2nd Sep - 7:06pm
Matthew, That article about children in our schools is really depressing... i sometimes wonder if there is an inverse correlation between the extent of Facebook...
- DavidW 2nd Sep - 6:57pm
If you're really serious about Lord reform why don't you refuse to take part in it the way it is constructed now, like the SNP...
- DavidW 2nd Sep - 6:53pm
@David Raw: "As for the cost of a Liberal Democrat Peerage or a knighthood for a food industry lobbyist pal of our late lamented leader...
- Paul In Wokingham 2nd Sep - 6:52pm
For those who follow US politics this is not news. On the contrary, Bernie Sanders' campaign has highlighted the pernicious influence of "big money" through...
- David Pollard 2nd Sep - 6:21pm
90% of access to the NHS is through a GP. Its very bad management that primary care is so poorly supported and results in money...