- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- Baroness Judith Jolly writes: new Social Care Bill focuses on people not systems (Judith Jolly)
- Opinion polls yadda yadda. OR “Does Nate Silver mean nothing to you? Did he write in vain?” (Stephen Tall)
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- Wordless Wednesday
- 20mph Average Speed Cameras
- Subsetting (Chinese) Fonts
- The new bin tax in Sefton - Yes, paying to have a green bin is another form of a Council tax rise but via the back door!
- West End Community and Sports Hub - Pavilion progress
- Additional bus service to assist part of the West End
- A Reticent Wagnerian
- Wales needs its own NHS whistleblowing hotline
- First Capital Connect condemned over plans to chop down trees in the St Albans Conservation area
- Disappointed with Tim Farron or Naomi Long? I'm not...
- David Evans 22nd May - 9:59am
I think at this moment of near triumph, as liberals, we all need to consider why it is that some zealots want to disown people...
- Frank H Little 22nd May - 9:36am
Joe, an in-out referendum would have been an opportunity to deflate the anti-EU campaign. I am convinced that only a small minority of those able...
- Giles Goodall 22nd May - 9:17am
@Stuart: I don't think you can doubt the fact that Lib Dems have set the pace on this issue, as Dave says, and that's something...
- Dave Jones 22nd May - 9:16am
Ed – I can see why you are angry. But pushing the party policy angle is a bad one. What about Clegg and Cable when...
- Roland 22nd May - 8:54am
"It’s just a shame we couldn’t get this through without showing tolerance for religious objections." That was because people (deliberately?) confused the state of marriage...