- Opinion: Float like a butterfly, vote like a xxx?
- Willie Rennie MSP writes...You wouldn't put UKIP in charge of Europe, so you wouldn't put the SNP in charge of the UK
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats should support abolishing the Monarchy – and it is the right time to do so
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- Danny Alexander: if we allow the Tories to govern by themselves, it frightens me
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage (Paul Walter)
- Three reasons why Talk of the Glens is much better than the Daily Mail (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Burstow MP writes… Mental health and employment support must be available to all who need it (Paul Burstow MP)
- Lord Tim Clement-Jones writes…A record number of councils are calling for a clampdown on Fixed Odds Betting Terminals – the Government must act (Tim Clement-Jones)
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions (Caron Lindsay)
- Agent Carter (review)
- The New Cold War
- How to do a press release: you'll be hard pressed to beat this
- Blyth Town Council, March meetings
- Calling on George Osborne to hear all sides on the County Durham Plan
- Alistair Carmichael doesn't quite rule out a leadership bid
- My CentreForum Liberal Hero of the Week #90: Boris Nemtsov
- Maghull/Lydiate – Green Belt Campaigners Public Meeting
- Wellington to Craven Arms disused railway 2
- Nigel Farage hits America - a review of that and the UKIP conference he ended up missing most of as a result
- Philip Thomas 28th Feb - 7:09pm
I think the "fruit machine" reference is to the electoral system (FPTP) not the voters. Voters in Buckingham, to take an extreme example, can't actually...
- Philip Thomas 28th Feb - 7:07pm
Well, I count two Lib Dems against the Labour Proposal (Paul Walter, Simon Shaw) and one for (me). So Simon is winning at the moment....
- Roland 28th Feb - 7:07pm
"We will be presented with an arithmetic by the electorate and all parties must be grown up enough to accept it and not say, ‘well,...
- Simon Shaw 28th Feb - 6:57pm
@Philip Thomas "No, we don’t have hypothecated taxes. But if a party says “we will raise X tax” and “we will raise spending on Y”...
- Simon Shaw 28th Feb - 6:48pm
@Stuart "I believe that the majority of Lib Dems probably still support lowering fees, just as they did in 2010, but have been let down...
- Stephen W 28th Feb - 6:42pm
On current predictions to get even close to a sustainable situation the government will need to be either Con+LD or Lab+LD, probably with further support...