- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Stephen Williams writes: Social housing stock rises back above 4 million (Stephen Williams MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Standard Life, the most significant intervention in the Independence Referendum so far? (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: We need Digital Liberalism (John Grout)
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Paul Burstow MP writes…My two suggestions to improve the Care Bill (Paul Burstow MP)
- Deciding Planning Locally
- Cheadle Area Committee report back
- Spring Conference: Danny Alexander MP's Speech
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales urgently needs reform
- Cheadle collapsed sewers need urgent action - expect travel delays
- Clegg picks the non-runner
- Secrets of the Piccadilly Line
- Cambridge MP Calls For More Protection For Private Rental Tenants
- Euro Candidates Launch Election Campaign With Strong Message On Europe
- Damage To Dry Drayton/ Bar Hill Bridleway
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 12th Mar - 8:35am
I think Nick Clegg's tribute was well-judged and to the point. But I also thank John Tilley for his longer appreciation. 'So why was he...
- jedibeeftrix 12th Mar - 8:31am
@ Joe - The prime minister is absolutely right in this: "“It makes sense for nation states to co-operate over matters of defence to keep...
- Mark 12th Mar - 8:31am
I think Jenny Willott is absolutely right this needs looking at. By allowing both parents to work (or in some cases the only parent to...
- jedibeeftrix 12th Mar - 8:11am
“There will be no peace in Europe, if the states are reconstituted on the basis of national sovereignty… " Do we even accept that the...
- Joe King 12th Mar - 8:08am
I wrote: “I would like to see the EU as effectively a new nation into which all member states are subsumed. Our armed forces then...
- jedibeeftrix 12th Mar - 8:07am
In the UK this ‘sloshing’ occurs in the form of: a) National pay-bargaining which benefits poorer regions (teachers, nurses, etc) b) National social benefits more...