- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Bill le Breton 11th Dec - 11:19am
Paul, that is exactly it ... but that was also the case at Christmas 1981 and Spring 1982 (before Falklands). At first you can't believe...
- Stephen Tall 11th Dec - 11:13am
@ Prateek - "I am afraid I disagree wholeheartedly with your analysis..." I think I made it clear this was the Lib Dem leadership's line....
- Bill le Breton 11th Dec - 11:01am
Charles, forgive me for coming in again, but we Liberal Democrats should be the first to acknowledge what happens to small parties in general elections....
- lynne featherstone 11th Dec - 10:59am
Thanks Ed - and I look forward to your wedding!
- Joe Jordan 11th Dec - 10:58am
So which is it? Has Clegg "tied [us] to the coalition's economic mast", as in the indie editorial, or is the strategy distinctive (as the...
- Prateek Buch 11th Dec - 10:58am
Sorry Stephen but this is just plain wrong: "They say all three parties signed up to eliminate the deficit (ie, ‘balance the books’) over the...