- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- Doctors versus Jeremy Hunt - a liberal cause we should all champion
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- The next housing crash (Emily Davey)
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- EU “No” campaign: It’s all about Nigel (Paul Walter)
- Turkey, the Kurds & Syria – an Opportunity for Diplomacy? (Jonathan Brown)
- Knit 1 Bike 1 @ Fluph
- Lydiate – What do you know about it? – Read the Community Profile
- Ludlow 'Hobbit house' recommended for rejection by heritage experts
- The Blood is the Life for 02-08-2015
- Charging Towards Fascism
- Yorkshire Day in Redcar
- Along Came a Spider
- Horse stuck in tree rescued by firefighters
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Councillors Advice Centres for August
- Adrian PR 2nd Aug - 7:44am
> [Andrew] > However STV does give the voters the chance to get rid of crooked or lazy > MP’s even if the parties do...
- Jonathan Brown 2nd Aug - 2:22am
Oh, and as for Israel, once again, I am aware of the claims that Syrian fighters are receiving medical treatment inside Israel / occupied Golan,...
- Jonathan Brown 2nd Aug - 2:08am
@Tomas - I think you're greatly oversimplifying things. The Syrian opposition - at least the armed elements of it - has undoubtedly become more dominated...
- Stephanie da Roza 2nd Aug - 12:43am
Richard Underhill: Thanks, I am a hospital doctor. I am a qualified doctor training to hopefully be a paediatric consultant (minimum of 10 years after...
- John Bennett 1st Aug - 11:41pm
Indeed. Parties are the problem. They do, whether they admit or not, yearn for a one party state. For me it's STV or nothing. Even...
- Andrew 1st Aug - 11:33pm
Anthony, Agree completely re local elections... The problem with STV for Westminster is that we would never get Labour, Greens or UKIP to back it....