- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists?
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- By-election update: Staplehurst gain by 6 votes
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea (Caron Lindsay)
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Lib Dems Win Fight to Tackle Global Warming
- Funding news for local groups
- Ukip candidate resigns claiming party has been infiltrated by the occult
- Band Concert this Sunday at Magdalen Green
- Yet more strange behaviour from UKIP members
- Labour's vast Maghull/Lydiate Urban Extensions – They are truly massive
- Leaving the cake out in the rain
- The death of the Scarborough to Whitby line
- Confused Cats Against Feminism
- Serial bloggage
- Simon Blanchard 31st Jul - 10:14am
If anyone is interested, there is a Youtube speech by John Bingley. He a layman, talks about what he has learned about the UK Constitional...
- Jennie 31st Jul - 10:08am
Caron/Carmichael is my OTP ;)
- Joshua Dixon 31st Jul - 10:02am
"The basic problem is that young people might complain (rightly) about this unfairness, but just one day in every five years, they can’t actually be...
- Hannah Bettsworth 31st Jul - 9:57am
This really got out of hand fast. It jumped up a notch. Caron made a guy resign! (everything about this is hilarious. some people are...
- Peter Watson 31st Jul - 9:48am
Wow, I'm a bit nervous about joining in. I skipped over this article after first reading, and simply thought the first couple of paragraphs were...
- Joshua Dixon 31st Jul - 9:39am
Oh my god, what is wrong with you all?!