- Opinion: Nick Clegg, want to win the women’s vote? Try working with one. (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Gough Whitlam: Farewell to a reformer (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Reducing the negative impact of violence on international development (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- A London tram poster
- Why I do not support the recall of MPs
- Myth-buster: "Surely there are no poor people in Ludlow?" Oh, yes there are!
- Local councillor seeks Lib Dem nomination for Taunton Deane
- Key aide to Nick Clegg accidentally reveals Lib Dems manifesto plans
- Two things we learnt about the Lib Dems today
- Coetzee's "quiet bat people" moment shows need for a rethink on the manifesto.
- Out of action for a couple of weeks at least
- Newsham Model Railway Exhibition
- Lord Smith favourite for Greater Manchester super-council boss
- Conor McGovern 21st Oct - 11:09pm
- Stuart 21st Oct - 10:51pm
"What irks me most about the ease with which all parties play political football with immigration is the total disregard they all show for the...
- jedibeeftrix 21st Oct - 10:48pm
His politics aren't mine, but he is a clever chap, offering incisive commentary about labour. the lib-dem's could benefit from an equivalent, maybe next year...
- Eddie Sammon 21st Oct - 10:44pm
If there is one cabinet minister I "smell blood" on, it's David Laws. I think the others are exceptional and I wouldn't be happy with...
- Mick Taylor 21st Oct - 10:43pm
No Chris If we wait for a written constitution we'll lose the momentum for devolution. A written constitution will take a long time to write,...
- JJones 21st Oct - 10:42pm
In July the Lib Dems had a wonderful opportunity to protect private renters by backing an amendment to the Consumer Rights Bill which ended letting...