- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- A great @WEndChristmas night!
- Why is it so difficult to report an illegible number plate?
- Mad Frankie Fraser: A tribute
- The SAMDev inquiry considers future housing and employment plans for Ludlow
- Gatley Police newsletter, December 2014
- New proposal for Barnes Hospital site
- Bogus NHS Threat
- Tough Day to be a Cornwall Councillor
- Gender balance amongst Lib Dem local candidates and councillors improves, but...
- Sefton's Green Belt – A straight forward and powerful point of view
- Stuart 26th Nov - 10:37pm
"Having lost control of Thurrock council this year, Ed Miliband visited and blamed west Africans for 'changing communities fast'... If that were Nick Clegg, I...
- Jayne Mansfield 26th Nov - 10:30pm
@ John Roffey, 'It is as if our ruling elite have been eager to grant every wish to the feminist movement - in contrast to...
- Peter Hayes 26th Nov - 10:21pm
ISTR the gunman in Canada had his passport withdrawn, actions and consequences need to be considered.
- Stephen Hesketh 26th Nov - 9:51pm
David Evans 26th Nov '14 - 8:29pm "After 2015, I see only a long slow decline probably to oblivion like the National Liberals in the...
- T-J 26th Nov - 9:50pm
We will get about 10% in 2015. Doom-mongers predicting 5% are overegging the pudding and I question their motives. Optimists predicting 15%+ are doing likewise...
- Richard Dean 26th Nov - 9:34pm
I wonder how the UK government would react if a suspected French jihadi, who happened to return via Heathrow and a bus to Dover, was...