- What could a Jeremy Corbyn victory mean for the Liberal Democrats?
- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Our tactical victories betray a lack of strategy - the need for an economic vision
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- #Libdemfightback: What do the polls say?
- We need to be careful before jumping on the Lord Sewel bandwagon (Paul Walter)
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats (Jakob Whiten)
- Policymaking reform; what the problem is and how to solve it (Paul Reynolds)
- Rawls v Bayes (Joe Otten)
- The Human Rights Act 1998: Why this must always be protected (Hannah Ashworth)
- Green Party candidates take legal action over rejection of job share nomination
- [Lib Dem Future] This weeks by-elections: Thursday 30th July
- The massive disconnect between Eurosceptic Tories and the Tory hero of the day
- Forrester's & Livingston Planning continued...
- Liberal Democrats should boycott peerage merry-go-round
- Brilliant Bats and Marvellous Moths!
- Cameron's big Lords misunderstanding
- Links I found interesting for 29-07-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 29-07-2015
- Further thoughts on Jeremy Corbyn's (un)electability
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 29th Jul - 12:14pm
If you read all J. Corbyn's comments [which could become Labour policies] they overlap with much of social liberal [a section of LibDem] thinking. Except...
- Matthew Huntbach 29th Jul - 12:06pm
John Dunn Hint : Has Greece taught to nothing about the motives of these people? The problem with Greece was that it borrowed a lot...
- Peter Parsons 29th Jul - 12:06pm
@TCO, I was in the HE sector while what you reference was going on, I saw its impact and I agree with you.
- Hugh p 29th Jul - 12:05pm
On a practical level, some one will have to speak for the party on Treasury and Business matters in the House of Commons, regardless of...
- Matthew Huntbach 29th Jul - 11:59am
John Dunn The core Ukip philosophy, is that handing our sovereignty to a self appointed undemocratic European body, is a total abhorrence. But it has...
- Simon Banks 29th Jul - 11:59am
I'm sure there should be room in our party for people who would like us to leave the EU, just as in the newly-merged party...