- Jo Swinson slams gender stereotyping of toys - and is attacked by Jeremy Browne
- The polls in 2014: what they show with 133 days left til 7 May 2015
- Craig Murray rejected by SNP as parliamentary candidate for saying he would defy whip to vote against Bedroom Tax
- Support fund set up for Alex Folkes
- The search for the Liberal Democrat Stars of 2014
- Caroline Pidgeon writes… URGENT! Five minutes of your time could help ensure firearm licence fee changes in 2015 (Caroline Pidgeon)
- Five posts to sum up February 2014 (The Voice)
- When politics, business and comedy collide with real lives (Paul Walter)
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration (Paul Walter)
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Lesley Gore: You Don't Own Me
- A female candidate for US President?
- The future of UKIP: when Farage goes, watch out for the big fight
- A Pubco Scam Primer....
- New rules on party bodies at Lib Dem conference have some surprising details
- Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party? All of the candidates and the odds on each of them winning, right here
- The Blood is The Life 28-12-2014
- Pennycook Lane Recycling Centre - an update
- Map of railways Southport-Ormskirk-Preston
- Maghull – Grafiti covered boundary sign cleaned up.
- Nick Barlow 28th Dec - 1:22pm
Maybe it's a test of how someone would deal with disagreement if they were to be elected - the purpose of asking the 'what party...
- Sadie Smith 28th Dec - 12:41pm
The issue is the bedroom tax and what SNP would do at Westminster. Mr Murray is an interesting person with a mix of views, but...
- Stephen W 28th Dec - 12:36pm
Either the SNP are considering supporting the Bedroom Tax despite their repeated self-righteous comments to the contrary. Or they are just ensuring absolute partisan loyalty...
- Sadie Smith 28th Dec - 12:15pm
Could do with a substantial increase in licence. I have known very sensible people and some utter, total idiots who did not know rules of...
- Jane Ann Liston 28th Dec - 11:38am
Hmm. I wonder whether the question Mr Murray was asked about the Bedroom Tax was rhetorical? If not, it is extremely interesting that the SNP...
- adrian sanders 28th Dec - 10:57am
Scilly's to Shetland surely!