- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Top economist puts Plaid Cymru in their place
- Politics is Show Business For Ugly People; press & politicians both collude to keep it that way
- Is THIS the last hope for the Lib Dems?
- West End Gallery Exhibition
- Creeting St Peter: it's too late @jemnicole1, your predecessor sold the pass on the Business and Enterprise Park...
- 321-word book review: Five Year Mission by Tim Bale
- Polling Day, 7 May 2015
- Standing up for Public Sector Workers
- Why the country needs more Liberal Democrat MPs and votes
- Newspapers back the Liberal Democrats
- Jenny Barnes 6th May - 9:25am
"people often don’t have an alternative to using cars." But they can do. In Groningen, cycling modal share is 50%, while in the UK it's...
- Lester Holloway 6th May - 9:24am
I would suggest a Kwame, a Chuka, a Priti or a Chi is just as likely to be elected.
- Colin 6th May - 8:05am
@Keith Legg, What has that got to do with anything? I suppose, the Liberal Democrats have not made a red line against entering into a...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 6th May - 7:58am
'a sitting MP for a Northern Ireland seat held a Government post' Colonel Robert Grosvenor (later Duke of Westminster after his cousin and brother died)...
- Charles Rothwell 6th May - 7:57am
As part of promoting the "Northern Power House", we up here north of Watford really need the equivalent of a Manchester Airport EAST of the...
- Mark 6th May - 7:55am
Nice one Norman!