- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Statement from Lord Rennard
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Opinion: an open letter to Tim Farron - "And who made you King, anyway?"
- Opinion: Post Rennard, what should the party do?
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Crown Prosecution Service is wrong not to prosecute undercover police officers (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: A ringfence is not enough for the science budget (Ed Long)
- The Gender Agenda #4: The Liberal Democrats are a feminist party (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: The argument for devolution (Wayne Chadburn)
- Wednesday meetings
- The homophobic monk of Market Harborough
- Sex and relationship education
- Lambshear Lane Lydiate – Grass Verge Protection
- A guide to the underside of Rotherham politics
- Happy eighth birthday to Liberal Democrat Voice
- We must end the farce of Police & Crime Commissioners
- Surprising discoveries in the Jenkins biography
- My local perspective on Robin Williams' death
- Do the police exist to serve the people, or are the people here to serve the police?
- Denis Mollison 27th Aug - 10:03pm
Yes, the ad is pretty ridiculous, especially on the pound. As to the prominence given to the 120 business leaders, and their letter making some...
- David-1 27th Aug - 9:12pm
As a piece of television, it's not so bad: adequate lighting, camera direction, and professional, though uninspired acting. As political propaganda it fails because it...
- Tomas Howard-Jones 27th Aug - 9:05pm
I agree with Glenn here- the West's policies SHOULD have been for the gradual stabilisation of countries and support for gradual improvements and reforms. Still,...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Aug - 8:53pm
Lol! I seen that title earlier "The woman who made up her mind" and assumed it was a Yes campaign parody, I didn't realise it...
- Melanie Harvey 27th Aug - 8:51pm
Strange how these historical stories and cases make the media frame when one party or another (mostly the Cons and Labs) has convenient use of...
- Richard Dean 27th Aug - 8:45pm
In the ad I saw, the woman is having a tea break, talking about how the referendum has taken over her family's lives. She runs...