- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Brexit is a war already lost
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard?
- LibLink: Tim Farron: Witney result shows that the Liberal Democrats are back in the political big time
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Fog on the Tyne - at the Baltic
- Rother Council by-elections capture current Lib Dem health in miniature
- Review: Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson
- Lowestoft: First Class Golf
- Denbighshire UA, Rhyl West - 27th October 2016
- Houghton Regis TC, Houghton Hall - 27th October
- Rother DC, Darwell - 27th October 2016
- Rother DC, Bexhill Collington - 27th October 2016
- Keynsham TC, Keynsham East - 27th October 2016
- Two Pieces By Me Elsewhere
- Mark Goodrich 28th Oct - 4:55am
The interesting paradox is that the more the Tories push Hard Brexit, the more likely it is we will stay in the EU. A couple...
- Mark Goodrich 28th Oct - 4:45am
Best article on this is John Harris in the Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/27/labour-lib-dems-hard-brexit-tim-farron-witney-richmond-park Says it all.
- Mark Goodrich 28th Oct - 4:38am
@Malcolm Todd @Paul Carroll You are both making the assumption that the Article 50 notification can't be withdrawn. Rather strangely, the recent court case proceeded...
- Mark Goodrich 28th Oct - 4:29am
You have to look at both leading candidates. I think the major reason for this vote drop is that Sadiq Khan was a much more...
- RBH 28th Oct - 4:00am
Agree with David Pearce above. There will be a temptation to admit defeat because of news like Nissan but the economic pain will come. (It's...
- Ethics gradient 28th Oct - 3:12am
I think it is useful at to post up a map of how everybody voted. http://static1.uk.businessinsider.com/image/576cd2fd91058428008cb52f-1213/screen%20shot%202016-06-24%20at%207.21.45%20am.png Take a really good look at it and see...