- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Brexit could save the Lib Dems
- Photopolis : Ancrum Road Public School
- Leeds Liverpool Canal – In the days when you were not welcome on the tow path
- This was the problem with the EU referendum - and how that problem led us to where we are now
- Africa's community of evidence-informed policymakers is growing fast
- Happy results, and food for thought, at the Witney by-election
- Interesting Links for 22-10-2016
- What if Theresa May had lost her seat in 2005
- A roasting of Trump from the archive...
- "Cruelly" inflicting Focus deliveries
- Julian Heather 22nd Oct - 9:18am
David Evans' analysis is excellent (though he and I would disagree over our stances on the Coalition !) and so is Andrew McCaig's. As far...
- El Sid 22nd Oct - 9:15am
@"frankie 21st Oct '16 - 10:37pm El Sid “I was initially in favour of staying in the EU but the campaign persuaded me to vote...
- Stevan Rose 22nd Oct - 8:56am
And yet, despite all this, Trump is just 4 points behind in the polls, within the margin for error. Which tells us how deeply unpopular...
- paul barker 22nd Oct - 8:43am
Sorry I was grumpy, I dont think I realised how tired I was. Witney confirms what Local byelections had suggested, that our recovery has made...
- Richard Easter 22nd Oct - 8:17am
It's a great thing that CETA is being blocked. ISDS or any version of it is fundamentally treason. We have perfectly good courts that aren't...
- jedibeeftrix 22nd Oct - 7:56am
@ Frankie - "I rather doubt that given everything else you parrot is right out of the brexit hard-liners play-book." El-Sid has made the made...