- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Lord (Dick) Taverne writes… Cameron heads for Brexit (Dick Taverne)
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Selected to fight Blaydon
- Marcus Aurelius the Stoic comedian
- Chipping Sodbury Victorian Day 5 December, now with added parking!
- Stewart Lee on the ironies of Endemol
- One killer arrested
- If not Trojan Horse is equality an Achilles Heel? @mikenesbittni
- More on Simon Danczuk and Sir Edward Garnier
- Tuesday's conference on the murders of Hazaras and other Shias in Pakistan
- Ukip gains seat from the SDP
- G8 2014-15 Postal Vote Campaign
- Mark Argent 28th Nov - 11:51pm
It is horrifying to think that something as important as this might be decided by the Tories need to avoid losing a few seats to...
- Exiled Scot 28th Nov - 11:48pm
There were 12 local government by elections on Thursday in which just over 18,000 people voted. Just 305 voted Lib Dem - less than six...
- Tim13 28th Nov - 11:43pm
But who on earth are these 79%? Most people here want to exit the coalition sharpish, eve if many of us originally supported the idea...
- Liberal Al 28th Nov - 11:19pm
I think to say that Cameron 'led' the UK out of Europe would be overstating his role; Cameron is a weak leader and at best,...
- Liberal Al 28th Nov - 11:04pm
I think this whole debate of whether Facebook could do this is sort of missing the point. I think the key question is 'should' Facebook...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Nov - 10:43pm
What did it in for the BNP was BNP councillors. When people found out how utterly useless, incompetent as well as plain thick, the BNP...