- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- 'Why real creativity is based on knowledge'
- Heathrow, Brexit and the Richmond by-election. Why I'm grateful for Zac
- Screen-time for toddlers (aka all things in moderation)
- Three questions for Zac Goldsmith
- Safer Ludlow partnership to hold drop in session on 2 November
- Winter Song, by Colin Harvey
- Southport – Hospital boss gets the sack
- Comics Review Suggestions?
- Getting set for your AGM
- Mark Goodrich 26th Oct - 6:32am
There's some odd comments on this thread. 1. Obviously, we will run a full-scale by-election campaign covering not just Heathrow but other issues as well...
- Alex Macfie 26th Oct - 6:20am
"unless there is a significant shift in opinion polling or circumstances" how about the poll that suggested that sufficient Leave voters regret their vote to...
- Alex Macfie 26th Oct - 6:17am
Alfred Motspur: "Liberal “Democrats” should support the democratic process and accept that a majority voted in favour of Brexit when the country had the chance...
- Alex Macfie 26th Oct - 6:07am
El Sid: You do realise that we have council estates here in Richmond Park as well?
- Conor McGovern 26th Oct - 1:57am
I think it's just got a lot tougher with the Tories not fielding a candidate, at least not in name.
- David Evans 26th Oct - 1:42am
Some Bookies may have us as favourites, but without a big name candidate for the Lib Dems, Zac Goldsmith's majority and money will be too...