- Migrants' benefits debate is a proxy channel for xenophobia in some quarters
- Sal Brinton on Question Time tonight - will she confront Farage over UKIP's awful broadcast?
- So what's the evidence?
- Why the polls really got it wrong
- LibLink: Tim Farron: Now the draft plan is on the table, the referendum campaign begins in earnest
- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim on Tour – talking, campaigning and almost not getting fed (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Kath Pinnock writes…Flexible childcare: Another Lib Dem victory (Baroness Kath Pinnock)
- William Wallace writes… Sources of UK extremism (Lord William Wallace)
- Bungling Tory talks about smearing a resident, then sends details to resident
- 2016 Read Harder Challenge List
- We'll be relentlessly focussed on getting public services right
- The Boxmoor Playhouse and letters about custard
- Cardinal sins
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Cooking hedgehogs for Nick Clegg
- Six of the Best 572
- Friday reading
- A witness statement by a victim of Greville Janner
- Shropshire Council is dangerously close to bringing the controversial Stone House development into disrepute
- William Hobhouse 6th Feb - 8:53am
Ian Swales asks for the evidence. In his last paragraph, he writes that all women shortlists are demeaning to women (am I right to think...
- Mark 6th Feb - 8:49am
I agree with Maria, Louise and Stuart. If those against AWS were not all male and showed a bit more recognition that there is a...
- tonyhill 6th Feb - 8:06am
As Glenn said, we should stand candidates, but the description on the ballot paper should be: "Liberal Democrat - Abolish Police Commissioners".
- Panicos Georgiou 6th Feb - 7:44am
Perhaps if you mention that our NATO ally Turkey invaded and still occupies 39% of Cyprus in 1974 and embarked upon a program of ethnically...
- Lorenzo 6th Feb - 1:16am
P.S. Totally agree it is about supporting candidates too and changing our culture , the hours of parliament do not favour any one wanting any...
- Lorenzo 6th Feb - 1:10am
I had no responses on a thread about police and crime commissioner elections , and my view that those who would not have brought in...