- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- Raising tax for health and social care: National insurance or income tax? (Adam Corlett)
- Baroness Joan Walmsley writes….Tories ensure more taxation without representation (Joan Walmsley)
- In this campaign let’s not focus too hard on Brexit: other things matter to people too (Judy Abel)
- Social Liberals: winning against Populism because we have “street force” (Bernard Aris)
- Interesting Links for 28-04-2017
- On the other side of the camera
- Election campaign day 10: my opponent is appointed
- Election campaign day 9: the election haircut
- How Theresa May could lose the general election (it's much more likely than the media think)
- Southern Rail compensation deadline looms - and guess what?
- Election campaign day 8: still no opposition candidate
- Election notebook #6: The silent Brexit election; polls-axed; emergency Ward
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 9: This is my happy face
- What can Lib Dems hope for from the General Election?
- Keith Sharp 28th Apr - 9:35am
Interesting idea -- perhaps ( as well as and not necessarily instead of) run an on-line petition calling on T May and J Corbyn (to...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 28th Apr - 9:34am
Sue sounds exactly what is needed for the next Southport MP. Like her two predecessors, she has a good local record.
- Steve Way 28th Apr - 9:12am
Whilst I tend to agree with everything he says here, sadly it will be dismissed as yet mor project fear. I think some politicians (not...
- Tom Morrison 28th Apr - 9:11am
When Sue was the Chair of the North West region she was always a great support for young members of staff, of which I was...
- Andy Coleby 28th Apr - 8:52am
Good news about Rachel as any publicity is good publicity fof the Liberal Democrats as DisMay is hogging the headlines with her bland mush. Hopefully...
- Andrew Page 28th Apr - 8:43am
I understand we don't currently have candidates in place, but we will have and those constituencies should still be targeted.