- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Referendum Results open thread
- "Devastated and angry" Farron says Lib Dems will fight for a "tolerant, open-hearted, optimistic and outward looking" country
- What the EU Referendum has taught me (Nigel Jones)
- What does the EU Referendum mean for Liberal Democrats (Joe Zammit-Lucia)
- Sir Graham Watson writes…Is there a way back from the Brexit decision? (Graham Watson)
- A new Union of Democratic Control? (Matthew Campbell)
- Moving forwards as positive campaigners (Matt Dolman)
- A Strawberry Afternoon Tea with Age Concern Crosby
- Thorpe Langton this afternoon: In Time of 'The Breaking of Nations'
- Europe and the United Kingdom - a pause to reflect
- Is a Referendum democratic and when should I question the result? My personal rationale!
- Gove and Boris savaged by Guardian
- Saturday reading
- England complete 3-0 series win over Australia
- I prefer the referendum reaction from Tim Farron to that from Jeremy Corbyn
- Brexit: the potential political consequences
- The big lies that secured a Brexit vote
- Dr David Hill 25th Jun - 10:13pm
Build our independent economy on hi-tech industries as over 40 of the world's most eminent applied scientists, including 8-Nobel Laureates told the Blair government during...
- Christopher Haigh 25th Jun - 10:08pm
@Matt, I think it was David Cameron who said he would honour the result of his referendum.
- Joan Hand 25th Jun - 10:08pm
@ Simon Shaw Sorry you spoilt your paper and the opportunity to choose. Why did you not accept the 'legitimacy of the referendum'? I voted...
- Caracatus 25th Jun - 10:05pm
@ Matt - thanks for taking it seriously, but you missed the point, there is no leave position on these issues. I expect all the...
- Hywel 25th Jun - 10:03pm
@AndrewR - interesting question. As I read Art 50* once notification has been given then the treaties cease to apply on two years from that...
- Caracatus 25th Jun - 9:59pm
"people who never normally bother to vote, turning out to vote in large numbers." yep, the ones who don't vote for their MEPs, local Councillors...