- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- "Them: Adventures with Extremists" by Jon Ronson
- @BaronessRos in the Lords - European Union Committee: Report on 2013-14
- The Blood is The Life 26-07-2014
- Attitudes towards new development soften
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Australian media. An in-depth analysis.
- UKIP general election candidate stands down over electoral fraud claims
- Eadweard Muybridge and Animal Locomotion
- Booze ban on London Midland Trains out of Liverpool
- Worth Reading 120: Farewell Moses
- Because holidays should be about relaxation
- Tim13 26th Jul - 11:29am
Sorry, I am old fashioned enough to think that bias in advice can creep in when private sector external agencies are used. I also agree...
- Jenny Barnes 26th Jul - 11:28am
a "flack" is a PR person/ dogsbody. I can think of a few in this government. Ithink it should be "flak"; which is short for...
- Martin Tod 26th Jul - 11:07am
@Simon Shaw One more thought for you. The crazy socialist French - aside from leaving recession earlier than the British - also have a smaller...
- jedibeeftrix 26th Jul - 10:54am
"There is no ‘sweet spot’ because each country is different and much depends on how you spend your money, as well as what is spent."...
- Stuart 26th Jul - 10:30am
Given that most of our major competitors returned to pre-crash levels several years ago, it's extraordinary that Lib Dems think this "achievement" is something to...
- Liberal Al 26th Jul - 10:17am
I think fundamentally Matthew (and several others have noted this, as well) is right. Jeremy's position is flawed and his 'studies' are disingenuous at best....