- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- Free weekend parking for Christmas in Wallington
- What does the Home Office mean by "IP Address Matching"?
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- HCC flood performance not good enough
- Why are people so cross these days?
- Later 96 Bus from 2015
- Juncker's investment plan: how to radically transform it | Mariana Mazzucato and Caetano Penna
- KFC Drive Through APPROVED
- St Margaret's area Traffic Calming Works
- Parklife and Cournteeners in Heaton Park in 2015
- Caron Lindsay 27th Nov - 5:56pm
Simon, that's why David Laws has called for a proportional English Grand Committee which would be the fairest way of resolving that particular issue.
- Simon McGrath 27th Nov - 5:52pm
The elephant in the room of course is why the English ( and in some cases Welsh and N Irish) will have no ability to...
- tez 27th Nov - 5:49pm
He is correct the door is open to all the people of the EU however not all want to come but at net 150,000 per...
- Bill le Breton 27th Nov - 5:43pm
This is what the National Audit Office has to say about what Tony rightly describes as the current carnage, “Local authorities have worked hard to...
- Nick Barlow 27th Nov - 5:40pm
Thanks for the breakdown, Ryan.
- matt (Bristol) 27th Nov - 5:23pm
The party needs to communicate well on this, particularly highlighting the beneficial effects of it being a cross-party commission - and then point hard to...