- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- The Independent View: Looking at ways to help student entrepreneurs (Johnny Luk)
- Who Is This We Exactly?
- Linkblogging For 01/10/14
- Steam-hauled freight on the Settle and Carlisle
- Update on Brow Foot Gate / Trimmingham traffic problems
- BNP kick out former leader Nick Griffin. He's not taking it that well.
- Don't fall for Jazzerbaijan
- Community Spirit Action Group - talk by @DMofT
- Boris and the Brick but someone else got there first
- An unusual mailing from party HQ to all Liberal Democrat members
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Call Clegg
- Caracatus 2nd Oct - 3:02am
The UK has the fourth largest defence budget in the world, yet some people are for ever complaining our troops are ill-equipped and no expense...
- JohnTilley 2nd Oct - 2:47am
http://ericavebury.blogspot.co.uk/2014_08_01_archive.html Marion, if you think politicians know nothing about the NHS try reading Eric Avebury's blog, link above. Seems to me he might know a...
- JohnTilley 2nd Oct - 1:54am
Marion Hutcheson, You conclude your piece by saying --- "That’s why I’m going to be at this year’s party conference in Glasgow. I’m not a...
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Oct - 1:54am
Two more strategic points: 1. Don't try to create artificial distance between your rivals. 2. If differences are small then a pact should be considered....
- JohnTilley 2nd Oct - 1:33am
Matthew Huntbach Matthew, you are wrong when you say --"..any plan to actually build actual houses in an actual place, there will be vociferous opposition...
- JohnTilley 2nd Oct - 1:20am
Page 9 of this Election Strategy Briefing has a photo at the bottom of the page with some people in hard hast and a man...