- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- What does the referendum result mean? (Richard Robinson)
- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- For the centenary of the Battle of the Somme
- A tribute to Gordon Murray and Trumptonshire
- Luton UA, High Town- 30th June 2016
- Bexley LB, St Michael's- 30th June 2016
- Vale of Glamorgan UA, Rhoose- 30th June 2016
- Mole Valley DC, Leatherhead North- 30th June 2016
- Will jumpers for goalposts revive England's fortunes?
- Labour crisis – Is the Glass half full or half empty?
- Electoral Commission wins court case against Labour Party
- Random accumulation of hard work isn't enough: the Lib Dems need to pivot
- Mark Seaman 1st Jul - 2:05am
At last ... A sane Lib Dem response to the EU referendum result. Thank you Mr Cable.
- Sue Sutherland 1st Jul - 12:59am
No one has responded to steamdrivenandy. I think it depends on your definition of left wing. We are all coming to terms with a new...
- Hywel 30th Jun - 11:19pm
The aim was similar but Dean had a 50 state strategy, not a 435 congressional division strategy. There is an important difference.
- Simon Banks 30th Jun - 10:56pm
1: Politicians should never allow anger to overcome their reality check of how that anger will be received and what it will achieve for good...
- Roland 30th Jun - 10:47pm
I agree with David Evershed (30th Jun '16 - 4:05pm) over the name of the movement, namely: the 48 movement sounds more like a protest...
- Peter Watson 30th Jun - 10:17pm
@Carl Rylett ""Even if the petition for a rerun is unlikely to succeed it sent out an important message." What message? That, of 16 million...