- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election
- “An Engaged and Constructive” policy for Europe (Mike Biden)
- An open letter to Nick Clegg (Mark Argent)
- An essential part of any committee room (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Labour… (Toby MacDonnell)
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- [Lembit on Monday] The Liberal Democrats will have a new leader. Tim Farron MP. By Lembit Opik
- Volume vs quality in campaigning: the trade-off is different from what you think
- There has been a welcome breakthrough in the battle for affordable housing in Shropshire
- Sewer Collapse - Rufford Road
- UBER should not come to Liverpool
- What should the Lib Dem policy on Uber, Black Cabs and the like be?
- New Materials: Cycling Campaign Pack
- LGA Lib Dems: Materials on Public Health Funding Cuts
- Is the Overton Window on state spending in risk of being permanently centre-right?
- It is time to prevent the RBS sale. This is how.
- Phil Rimmer 3rd Aug - 4:03pm
I wonder when the editors of LDV will grow tired of adding to the already substantial library of Clegg hagiography? It's hardly a serious attempt...
- wg 3rd Aug - 4:03pm
@Mike Biden Your Commonwealth "Affirmation" has no legally binding authority - it is an agreement of association. I can also assure you - I was...
- Mike Biden 3rd Aug - 3:54pm
TCO I wholeheartedly agree. It is a warm and generous piece about a very decent man who achieved a great deal more than any other...
- Sadie Smith 3rd Aug - 3:51pm
Oh, I have enjoyed your replies!
- tom 3rd Aug - 3:51pm
George, 5% is quite a lot these days!
- Phil Rimmer 3rd Aug - 3:49pm
On the off chance that I am the only lure angler who posts on LDV, I'd advise you not to waste the LDV Towers Investment...