- Opinion: Float like a butterfly, vote like a xxx?
- Willie Rennie MSP writes...You wouldn't put UKIP in charge of Europe, so you wouldn't put the SNP in charge of the UK
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats should support abolishing the Monarchy – and it is the right time to do so
- Danny Alexander: if we allow the Tories to govern by themselves, it frightens me
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage (Paul Walter)
- Three reasons why Talk of the Glens is much better than the Daily Mail (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Burstow MP writes… Mental health and employment support must be available to all who need it (Paul Burstow MP)
- Lord Tim Clement-Jones writes…A record number of councils are calling for a clampdown on Fixed Odds Betting Terminals – the Government must act (Tim Clement-Jones)
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions (Caron Lindsay)
- The New Cold War
- How to do a press release: you'll be hard pressed to beat this
- Blyth Town Council, March meetings
- Calling on George Osborne to hear all sides on the County Durham Plan
- Alistair Carmichael doesn't quite rule out a leadership bid
- My CentreForum Liberal Hero of the Week #90: Boris Nemtsov
- Maghull/Lydiate – Green Belt Campaigners Public Meeting
- Wellington to Craven Arms disused railway 2
- Nigel Farage hits America - a review of that and the UKIP conference he ended up missing most of as a result
- It's Fairtrade Fortnight - Yate event Sat 7th March
- Steve 28th Feb - 3:36pm
@Paul Walter So what is your explanation for allowing Mr Shaw to post? I've never once read anything constructive in his numerous comments.
- Hywel 28th Feb - 3:35pm
Response from Inner Temple: "Ms Grell made a full disclosure of her conviction on application to become a student member of the Honourable Society of...
- Simon Shaw 28th Feb - 3:24pm
"Tim Farron ... revealed that he believes the Lib Dems will have to support whichever party wins the most seats (with Labour the obvious choice)."...
- Paul Walter 28th Feb - 3:20pm
Moderator's note: Stuart 12:43: "I once had a comment banned because I used the word “daft”." Stuart, our archive retains all published and moderated/unpublished comments....
- Thomas 28th Feb - 3:09pm
Who is simon shaw? I've been reading these threads for many months now and he's the rudest person on here. Is he definitely a Liberal...
- RC 28th Feb - 3:04pm
@ Malc. "One of the problems is that most LibDem workers who are out on the doorsteps prefer Labours policy to the coalition policy on...