- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Video: Charles Kennedy's 30 years of service to the Highlands
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- A Song for Saturday - The Band Played Waltzing Matilda
- The NHS and what the parties promise
- Lesson from stalemate: changing leader isn't enough
- Political Journalists Really Don't Know What They're Talking About
- First Rule of Negotiation: Keep Your Options Open #GE2015
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Good to welcome John Pigott to the Southport campaign trail
- The Blood is The Life 25-04-2015
- Labour drop candidate after court appearance / Ukip candidate quotes Mein Kampf
- You can't trust the polls
- FrankBooth 25th Apr - 3:17pm
It's all claret and blue to the PM. Which if rumours are to be believed are amongst his favourite colours. As for the FT piece...
- WHS 25th Apr - 3:14pm
Funny, the last Lib Dem councillor on Tower Hamlets, Stephanie Eaton, was all in favour of Lutfur Rahman, often giving him the crucial single vote...
- Rabih Makki 25th Apr - 3:05pm
All the best Nick, you go play with your balls while I work on my spelling.
- Caron Lindsay 25th Apr - 3:05pm
Indeed, Alex Sabine. There will be a piece about Nick's FT comments later. But as you correctly surmise, we have lots of other things to...
- Nick Collins 25th Apr - 3:03pm
"Muscular spelling and grammar": an interesting concept with which I am not familiar. I'd love to stay and investigate further the 'wit and wisdom' of...
- Alex Sabine 25th Apr - 3:02pm
@ matt "There are a lot of people who have stopped posting on this forum over the last 12 months especially. A lot of left...