- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Stephen Williams writes: Social housing stock rises back above 4 million (Stephen Williams MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Standard Life, the most significant intervention in the Independence Referendum so far? (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: We need Digital Liberalism (John Grout)
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Paul Burstow MP writes…My two suggestions to improve the Care Bill (Paul Burstow MP)
- LGA Lib Dems: Council Group of the Year Awards - Winners Announced
- Labour's solution to uncollected rubbish
- Briefing: Free School Meals
- ALDC Fringe Report: Do Private Sector Tenants Deserve a Better Deal?
- The importance of saying "Thank You"
- UKIP and its more than mildly eccentric membership
- Changes to the 263 Bus - have your say
- Why I am excited again about being a Lib Dem
- Everyday sexism
- Success on DHP for people with disabilities - multi year awards now possible
- Jiggles 11th Mar - 6:29pm
Tim - it clearly is 'too expensive' for most people. I guess it depends if you take your definition of 'too expensive' from the public...
- Tim 11th Mar - 6:13pm
What’s wrong with that? It assumes that all taxpayers are, have been, or will be, at some point in their lives, parents, which is clearly...
- Tim 11th Mar - 6:10pm
However, this means losing everyone who can’t afford the price and, as I also said, unlike many other products its very difficult to secure a...
- JohnTilley 11th Mar - 6:09pm
Malcolm Todd, in answer to you question -- no this is not a claim you can take seriously. When interviewed on BBC TV recently Edward...
- Chris Manners 11th Mar - 6:06pm
"Which is why you should be factoring into your decision whether to have children whether you can afford the childcare, and abstaining from doing so...
- Jiggles 11th Mar - 6:03pm
Tim - as I just explained- supply and demand does match for those at the top end- there are enough people who won't struggle to...