- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Free weekend parking for Christmas in Wallington
- What does the Home Office mean by "IP Address Matching"?
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- HCC flood performance not good enough
- Why are people so cross these days?
- Later 96 Bus from 2015
- Juncker's investment plan: how to radically transform it | Mariana Mazzucato and Caetano Penna
- KFC Drive Through APPROVED
- St Margaret's area Traffic Calming Works
- Parklife and Cournteeners in Heaton Park in 2015
- Dav 27th Nov - 3:57pm
And that immigration doesn’t adversely affect any of those things It clearly affects social cohesion, though, because it increases the diversity of people within society....
- David Evans 27th Nov - 3:55pm
Apologies - Woolton not Walton.
- Glenn Andrews 27th Nov - 3:53pm
Difficult as it is to guage the mood of absolutely everyone within any given constituency, but as a Cheltonian that looks about right to me.
- David Evans 27th Nov - 3:53pm
Anders - Hallam going Labour is not beyond the bounds of probability and I am sure the Lib Dems in Sheffield are doing everything they...
- Stephen Hesketh 27th Nov - 3:51pm
Amalric27th Nov '14 - 3:37pm The difficulty in providing an edit function for LDV posts appears to be at least as intractable as those facing...
- David Evans 27th Nov - 3:42pm
I'm afraid Nick is the problem. His decisions on Tuition Fees, NHS reform, Secret Courts, "an end to broken promises" etc have made him massively...