- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- Opinion: ALDE Party Council: Bouncing Czechs, “which Slovenes are the liberals?”*, and a prospective rise in the price of cod… (Mark Valladares)
- Members Highlights
- Whickham Christmas lights - the video
- Ukip euphoria
- That's it! Voting for Lib Dem President is CLOSED!
- Throwing light on the sculpture
- The constipation of the NHS
- Malcolm Bruce set to succeed Duncan Hames as chair of the Lib Dem policy committee
- HGV misery on Raw End Rd
- Warley ward forum Monday 1st December
- Devolution deal for West Yorkshire
- Richard 26th Nov - 4:18pm
We had "internal exile" in the 1970s with some of our citizens forbidden to travel from Northern Ireland to the rest of the UK -...
- Ross 26th Nov - 4:14pm
RESPONSE TO CHRISB: PART 1 OF 2 Rough Overview of LSE Report and an update on CETA This is a crude overview of what the...
- Vernon 26th Nov - 4:13pm
I think the Liberal Democrats need to adopt more green policies like banning fracking if they are to get more votes/seats.
- Steve Way 26th Nov - 4:09pm
Disgraceful, if passed there should be punitive sanctions.
- JohnTilley 26th Nov - 4:02pm
I am not sure that I understand Simon Hughes' message here. Can anyone help ? What is meant by -- "..Justice minister, Simon Hughes firmly...
- Stephen Tall 26th Nov - 3:43pm
Worth noting the current forecast for May 2015 from Stephen Fisher, one of the academics behind the (very accurate) BBC/ITV exit poll forecast in 2010....