- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats
- RIP Simon Titley
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Opinion: Cherish the independence of elected members (Matt Burrows)
- Opinion: If an NHS Tax is a step too far, let taxpayers make an optional “NHS Donation” (Mohsin Khan)
- An email on counter-terrorism measures from a Liberal Democrat should not make me despair… (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats (Anthony Vaughan)
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Danny Alexander says EU membership would not be compatible with Salmond's "bonkers" sterlingisation plan #indyref
- A response to my Rotherham letter from the Mayor of Liverpool
- Another sad death on our local Merseyrail network – Formby
- Which book most shaped your political views?
- In case you didn't know...
- LGA Lib Dems: Haringey 'Right to Buy' Receipts Coverage
- Once again housing comes out low in the public's list of priorities
- Can you recommend me some right-wing books to read?
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Some Slight Difficulties in the Workplace
- Richard Dean 2nd Sep - 8:27pm
@Jayne Mansfield It's cynical to use this case in an attempt to gain popularity. Indeed, if this had been on UK soil, Clegg may now...
- Jonathan Hunt 2nd Sep - 8:21pm
Simon wrote brilliantly about politics and political events, both generally and about the party. Howver deeply one had thought about an issue or news item,...
- Roland 2nd Sep - 8:18pm
Richard Gadsden - good point Also if we were being good European's we would be pushing all this through the EU ...
- simon F 2nd Sep - 8:05pm
Well, there are duplications of services at nearby trusts (not general services but more specialist functions). And there's also the possibility of using more collective...
- Jayne Mansfield 2nd Sep - 8:00pm
@ Richard Dean, It isn't cynical to state that this child should have its parents with it whilst ill. If necessary they could be at...
- Paul in Wokingham 2nd Sep - 7:55pm
So why could the not create a central bank, start printing the scottish poond and peg it to the pound sterling at the rate of...