- Opinion: Labour’s unfinished business on ‘Religious hatred’ (Mark Wright)
- Opinion: I’m voting Lib Dem, without holding my nose: not for liberalism, but for democracy (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- David Cameron and the Flashman factor
- Look at each pollster on their own and the polls are very consistent
- Nepal – Disasters Emergency Committee – Please help if you can
- International Workers Memorial Day
- Online Polls and the LibDem Luddite Faction...
- 2015 General Election Day 29: My intentions are getting firmer
- 40p a minute - why isn't it an election issue?
- Fairer taxes: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Liberalism vs Libertarianism - the role of government
- Let Me Sell You A Tory: A Fairytale...?
- Stuart 27th Apr - 9:30pm
@Ruth Bright "Oh no! Cue Sussex police saying she shouldn’t be out on her own at that time of night." Hilarious! Though what's slightly less...
- Gary Brown 27th Apr - 9:25pm
Having been a liberal democrat supporter for many years I think the leadership are living in cloud cuckoo land and putting themselves before the party....
- Roland 27th Apr - 9:17pm
"If she wants to cross the road, she’ll be safer without those headphones." - Careful Nick, you'll get yourself accused of victim blaming...
- Geoffrey Payne 27th Apr - 9:12pm
It is worth recalling that the Nazi's wanted to exterminate all Jews and Jehova Witnesses, so I think it is, to coin a phrase "an...
- Stephen Hesketh 27th Apr - 9:11pm
Ruth Bright 27th Apr '15 - 9:02pm "Oh no! Cue Sussex police saying she shouldn’t be out on her own at that time of night."...
- Roland 27th Apr - 9:09pm
@Gareth Wilson 27th Apr ’15 – 2:42pm “I don’t see what authority Nick has to rule out coalition with any party." Well given he is...