- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Ukip backs Zac Goldsmith in Richmond Park by-election
- Lib Dems suspend Jenny Tonge; she quits party
- What's happening in UK Politics today?
- Richmond Park up and Running
- Updatey McUpdateface: Phone
- Watch what the local residents have to say about the #StMichaelsGateSAGA
- My visit to Safe Regeneration at St Mary's Hub Bootle
- Kirkburton TC, Lepton - 27th October 2016
- Bootle, Lydiate, all over South Sefton and beyond – Why Pubs are closing at an alarming rate – CAMRA
- Is this the last chance saloon for Welsh devolution?
- Malcolm Todd 27th Oct - 7:35pm
David Evans Sorry, I wasn't clear. It wasn't the headline on that article that I found significant, it was this line: "Tim Farron rejected the...
- Nick Baird 27th Oct - 7:28pm
- The Professor 27th Oct - 7:14pm
@Ian I take your point re the words are general guidance. I think the Information Commissioner will be on stronger grounds regarding the Data Controller...
- Malcolm Todd 27th Oct - 7:13pm
Paul J Carroll 27th Oct '16 - 6:01pm "There is no point in having a vote on the deal negotiated between the government and the...
- Ethics gradient 27th Oct - 7:10pm
@ Katharine Pindar Hi, I voted to leave. My feeling is your view is more optimistic and hopeful, rather on where things are. I do...
- Steve Trevethan 27th Oct - 6:41pm
The Swiss have frequent referenda and everyone knows the rules. They are a regular and transparent part of Swiss democracy. The party political use of...