- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- Report shows how extensively this country fails vulnerable children (Caron Lindsay)
- Foodies Festival - Alexandra Palace
- Blogging Returns Tomorrow
- Farron airbrushes out Clegg for Social Liberal Forum hustings
- Worth Reading 178: Condemn the New Prophecy!
- Photobombed by a cat
- Get all the latest news from the Lib Dem website - by email
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- In Tribute to Tony Fife...
- A spy in the sky that tracks what you do - and goes back in time to see what you did
- What Is The Difference Between Innovation and Creativity
- Ruth Bright 4th Jul - 11:17pm
Andrew - you are wise to say that parents must accept some effect on their careers. I breastfed for three years and was prepared to...
- Geoffrey Payne 4th Jul - 10:40pm
It might well be the case now, and if it is then that means no deal as far as the Lib Dems are concerned. I...
- David 4th Jul - 10:40pm
@Phyllis: "David, they might not exist explicitly on this thread". They don't exist at all on this thread. @Phyllis: "men from a working class background...
- MrWallace 4th Jul - 9:24pm
@andrew. "I am just astonished that two parents expect to have children with no effect on their careers at all". Me too, I think it's...
- MrWallace 4th Jul - 9:09pm
PR as a red line no nonsense about a referendum? When I ask why this wasn't done in 2010 I'm told because it would be...
- Andrew 4th Jul - 8:55pm
I should have said "look after their children for part of the time" of course! Unless your are aristocracy...