- Tim Farron MP writes…Green Climate Fund shows this government is leading the world (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Sticking up for the entrepreneurs of the future (Alain Desmier)
- Opinion: TTIP and the inversion of the Free Trade debate (John Dixon)
- Baroness Olly Grender writes…Tales from the Rochester campaign trail (Olly Grender)
- Opinion: Is the First World War a reasonable subject for a supermarket advert? (Paul Walter)
- Liberal Democrats deliver Welsh control of rail service
- Rochester and Strood by-election results
- Queen Edith's by-election Report: 13th November 2014
- FCC - we nearly made it
- FPC elections: thank you and results for all committees
- Friday favourite 138
- Worth Reading 145: Vengeance of the factorions
- By-Election Report- 20 November 2014
- The state of the parties: Greater London
- Amalric 22nd Nov - 2:31am
@ Colin Rosenstiel I had hoped that the reason Antony had withdrawn from the FE election was because he had been elected by the English...
- Amalric 22nd Nov - 2:20am
Sorry “If they own an expensive house they should pay more tax than those who own a cheaper tax because their asset can fund that...
- Amalric 22nd Nov - 2:14am
I think I agree with Steven Rose, in the sense that small businesses are good. In the 19th century Liberals supported business against the vested...
- Colin Rosenstiel 22nd Nov - 1:25am
The full results are now at www.rosenstiel.co.uk/ldelections. In answer to Jonathan Brown: 1 in 5 is one third (rounded down). Laura Gordon: the figures are...
- Helen Tedcastle 22nd Nov - 1:22am
Stevan Rose ' This is why no-one is really qualified to judge what is fair and it is nonsense to try and work out a...
- Helen Tedcastle 22nd Nov - 12:47am
Stuart ' Not the best introduction to the subject.' So I'm sure from your studies you now realise that those 9/11 terrorists followed an ideology...