- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- Opinion: ALDE Party Council: Bouncing Czechs, “which Slovenes are the liberals?”*, and a prospective rise in the price of cod… (Mark Valladares)
- Whickham Christmas lights - the video
- Ukip euphoria
- That's it! Voting for Lib Dem President is CLOSED!
- Throwing light on the sculpture
- The constipation of the NHS
- Malcolm Bruce set to succeed Duncan Hames as chair of the Lib Dem policy committee
- HGV misery on Raw End Rd
- Warley ward forum Monday 1st December
- Devolution deal for West Yorkshire
- Made up quote by Graham Smith of the Cornish Guardian
- Alex Sabine 26th Nov - 2:45pm
I dislike the term 'benefit tourism', because it implies that large numbers of immigrants come to the UK to exploit the welfare system rather than...
- SIMON BANKS 26th Nov - 2:27pm
They look very similar. Are they by any chance related? Shurely shome mishtake.
- SIMON BANKS 26th Nov - 2:24pm
Roland: Since this country grew rich on the proceeds of the slave trade (admittedly the slaves weren't immigrants, unless you count them as immigrants to...
- Paul In Wokingham 26th Nov - 1:56pm
The latest Ashcroft poll reports Lib Dem support in England at 6%, compared with 24% at the 2010 GE. Now it is undoubtedly the case...
- Graham Martin-Royle 26th Nov - 1:56pm
Way back in the 1970's my brother decided to use the free movement principles to try his luck working in Germany. He had no job...
- Peter Hayes 26th Nov - 1:52pm
If they do monitor I hope they are better at it than Google. My other half is interested in the history of art. Google keeps...