- With his Trident stance Corbyn shows himself to be no fan of ‘new politics’ (David Thorpe)
- Lib Dems disagree on EU referendum date (Caron Lindsay)
- Political disconnect in Calais and Dunkirk (Bradley Albrow)
- Don’t be left voiceless (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Dunfermline: 10 years on (Caron Lindsay)
- No ward surgery tonight
- Interesting Links for 11-02-2016
- The Blood is the Life for 11-02-2016
- Welsh Liberal Democrats deliver on patient safety
- More Focus deliveries
- Selected as PCC candidate for Northumbria
- Kenneth Branagh and Rupert Everett in Another Country
- Six of the Best 573
- David Cameron has worked out how to deal with Jeremy Corbyn's emailed questions
- Electoral pact talks fail in Wales
- Victor Grayson 11th Feb - 10:37am
Hi RC - also excellent insight to our problems. As an explanation to the layman it looks like the Eurozone is benefitting the exports of...
- Psi 11th Feb - 10:22am
Ruth I would oppose all male short lists for jobs such as primary teaching even more strongly than I oppose AWS. I would support investigation...
- Victor Grayson 11th Feb - 10:12am
Hi Petermartin, your contribution to an analysis of the UK economic position must be treated with great respect. Although never now discussed the balance of...
- David Garlick 11th Feb - 10:12am
An interesting idea that merits some deliberation. Given that we don't have enough money to do this across the board it would be possible perhaps...
- David 11th Feb - 10:01am
As far as I can see, this matches with the LDVoice "shoot dissenters on Calais" comments policy on this site. Liberal, my ass!
- Paul King 11th Feb - 9:58am
I have some sympathy with the writer. It is true that we are not in Schengen or Euroland. But, in deciding whether we do or...