- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Think the Ukip threat is over? Think again
- Shared parental leave: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Willowburn Shop opens in John Street, Consett
- A challenge – click on the link below and find out about Liberal values.
- Best wishes for Thursday.
- 4 ways the past 5 years vindicate the Liberal Democrats
- Blast from the past: Nick Clegg on Andrew Marr show
- 2015 Lib Dem Local Government Conference
- Liberal Democrat priorities for a balanced Parliament
- Liberal Democrats take mental health seriously
- Michael BG 5th May - 7:11pm
All politicians of the three main parties pretend that there are jobs for everyone and therefore those who are not working are perceived as shirkers...
- Steve Way 5th May - 6:47pm
@Paul Barker Clegg has today said he is not opposed to a referendum in principle....
- Steve Way 5th May - 6:43pm
I would hope Caron would comment following Clegg's interview today where he gave the strongest hint yet that he will accept a referendum....
- John Roffey 5th May - 6:35pm
paul barker 5th May '15 - 5:26pm "The big problem with any Con/Libdem coalition is the planned Referendum, I dont see any compromise we could...
- Helen Dudden 5th May - 6:17pm
That was obvious to me a long time ago. If you are interested in something you give it your all. I think its just being...
- Peter 5th May - 6:15pm
Good news for democracy if Clegg drops his plan to veto a referendum, even if it is for selfish reasons. If Clegg wants us to...