- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Robert Wootton 9th Dec - 12:39pm
Our whole political and economic system is rigged to favour men over women since it evolved from the time of the Magna Carta. That is...
- robdn 9th Dec - 12:38pm
Frankly this thread is not worthy of Lib Dem Voice. I don't come here to read silly jokes and I agree totally with those who...
- Joe Otten 9th Dec - 12:38pm
OK Simon (not Simon Shaw), so to answer your points then. If told there was a report on poverty coming out, my first question would...
- Simon Shaw 9th Dec - 12:37pm
@JohnTilley 'Would he like to explain here exactly what he means when he says – ” It seems to me that the JRF and campaigners...
- JohnTilley 9th Dec - 12:24pm
Like some others who have commented I have not reacted favourable to what Joe Otten has written. The level of spin and complacency in Joe...
- Robert Wootton 9th Dec - 12:01pm
I am a town councillor, OAP, part time worker (16.5 hours) as a supermarket checkout operator and trolley porter and a discharged bankrupt (1989). All...