- Lord Rennard's membership of the Liberal Democrats restored by Party Committee
- Statement from Lord Rennard
- Opinion: Post Rennard, what should the party do?
- Opinion: What Andy Burnham didn’t tell you about NHS privatisation
- Gaza: Senior Lib Dems speak out against Hamas, urge continuing ceasefire; and Lib Dem Friends of Israel issue statement
- Former Liberal Democrat MP John Barrett says he’s voting Yes in the Independence Referendum (Caron Lindsay)
- Sal Brinton writes…Post Rennard: living up to our liberal values (Sal Brinton)
- Opinion: Post Rennard, what should the party do? (Linda Jack)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats for independence (Denis Mollison)
- Tim Farron: I want the Liberal Democrats to become the “gold standard” for the way voluntary organisations treat volunteers and staff (Tim Farron MP)
- Another N W Ambulance Serice response time concern
- In which I disagree with @worstall (probably at my peril)
- Day 4982: Do you want me to turn the Moffat era upside down?
- Whatever happened to the Interim Peers List... Redux
- By-Election Report: 21 August 2014
- The social network that wants to win a Nobel Prize
- LGA Lib Dems: Cap Introduced on Leaseholder Repairs
- Setting New Goals for Local Government
- The Expendables 3 ~ movie review
- A few new pages
- Paul in Wokingham 22nd Aug - 8:10pm
In a recent YouGov poll, only 25% of self-identified Liberal Democrats said that they expected their household finances to improve in the next 12 months....
- Little Jackie Paper 22nd Aug - 7:23pm
Joe Otten - The basic problem there is fairness for whom? I would find it extremely difficult for example to justify the pension triple lock...
- Peter Watson 22nd Aug - 7:12pm
At least SEFS distinguishes Lib Dems from all those other parties who are calling for a weak economy and an unfair society.
- Richard Dean 22nd Aug - 6:42pm
Are they Islamic radicals, or religious novices, or just gangsters? Here they are buying Islam for Dummies on Amazon ... http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mehdi-hasan/jihadist-radicalisation-islam-for-dummies_b_5697160.html Here they are demanding...
- Joe Otten 22nd Aug - 6:38pm
Passing through, I'm not suggesting that the slogan delivers an easy win. Our opponents will always have their attack lines, largely disingenuous, but that should...
- JoeBourke 22nd Aug - 6:22pm
Amel Nona, Chaldean Catholic Archbishop of Mosul, now exiled in Erbil, recently gave this warning against trying to implant Western style liberal and democratic principles...