- Paddy: We're one mistake away from war in Ukraine
- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Opinion: Don't like the exam question? Just cross it out...
- Can everyone please just play nice? Briefing against other Liberal Democrats and insulting party activists is never going to help.
- Nick Clegg announces 2015 negotiating team
- Tim Farron and Julian Huppert write: Why we need a Digital Bill of Rights (The Voice)
- Opinion: Conference and Equality (Teena Lashmore)
- Nick Harvey writes: Making free school meals work (Nick Harvey MP)
- Norman Lamb writes: Protecting people’s health and care data (Norman Lamb MP)
- Tom Brake writes… Job sharing for MPs – an idea whose time has come (Tom Brake MP)
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: A future leader of the Liberal Democrats?
- Russia: the Ukrainian February 21st agreement should stand
- Bishop's Castle Cat of the Day
- Needham Market vs Ware, 5 April, sponsored by... me!
- Nick Clegg gets the selfie bug
- An intriguing answer from Nick Clegg suggests something is afoot with minimum wage
- New Bridge to Access Portheras Cove
- Clean Up St Just & Pendeen
- On not being at Conference...
- After the May Elections - what happens next?
- Ed Wilson 8th Mar - 10:35pm
Theresa-1 An "ever-closer union with Europe" may have been in the documents in 1975. It may even have featured in one or two speeches. But...
- Ed Wilson 8th Mar - 10:32pm
“I don’t think anyone believes [what] the Conservatives say when they claim now, latterly and somewhat belatedly, that they wanted this allowance increased all along....
- Shirley Campbell 8th Mar - 10:02pm
May I suggest that drug law reform should be high on the agenda of any reform of the criminal justice system. Anecdotally, and I speak...
- Theresa-1 8th Mar - 10:02pm
“Julian Huppert emphasised how poisonous the debate on immigration had become” Labour and the EU caused the problem. The poisonous debate is only because it...
- Theresa-1 8th Mar - 9:33pm
I do not understand why UKIP is a threat. Surely, we had a referendum in 1975 and voted overwhelmingly for an ever-closer union with Europe....
- James thompson 8th Mar - 9:29pm
Love listening to the LD talking to themselves because no one else is listening.