- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it's Liberal Democrats against the SNP
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Has the polling got out of hand? (Judy Abel)
- Opinion: Europe is the solution to Britain’s concerns about immigration, not the cause (Guy Russo)
- When mass email campaigns go wrong!
- Welsh Tory leader disowns his party's UK manifesto
- "This is not acceptable" - Electoral Commission on Green Party's proxy vote tactics
- The Tory plan to close Launceston police station?
- A blue sky day..
- The best canvassing story of the 2015 election
- Connect Training for Polling Day
- The Tories and the right-wing press have turned all their fire on the SNP - it's another misstep
- British election: tactics have triumphed over strategy. The result is deadlock and danger.
- The Blood is The Life 21-04-2015
- TCO 21st Apr - 3:28pm
Duncan makes a good point. There is an assumption - reinforced by such things as the non-equal distribution of maternity/paternity leave - that men who...
- Alex Sabine 21st Apr - 3:26pm
@ Muchael BG "Some of these people were not really liberals but were libertarians and didn’t believe in using the power of the government to...
- TCO 21st Apr - 3:17pm
@Jonathan @Rab Gents its good to see some positive debate and tolerance of other positions. The point Rab makes is a pertinent one - there...
- TCO 21st Apr - 3:07pm
Canvassing in the pre-election period is useful but long term data is the most useful. Usually we have limited resource out canvassing so we need...
- Philip Thomas 21st Apr - 2:55pm
Yes, I am an OE. But I do not advertise, unless I deem it necessary. I will bear in mind what you say about voter...
- Michael BG 21st Apr - 2:54pm
Sorry “small number of right wing Liberals and ex-SDP members” not “small number of ring wing Liberals and ex-SDP members”