- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- York welcomes refugees (Keith Aspden)
- Tim Farron MP writes: We need a holistic approach to eliminate domestic violence once and for all (Tim Farron MP)
- How to survive without Twitter (SPOILER: pretty easily)
- What does the spending review mean for science and innovation?
- How not to eradicate the Daesh
- Today in "UK democracy": government cuts funding for its opponents
- The Chancellor says he has abandoned planned cuts to tax credits
- John McDonnell kills political satire
- My Poetry Available to buy in Paperback at Lulu.com...
- Kingston Council seeks illiterate communications chief
- Austerity and Government borrowing – more sobering news and comment
- David Blake 25th Nov - 6:09pm
Just watched the BBC Six O'Clock News and no comment from us.
- John Grout 25th Nov - 5:38pm
Glad to see Tim's response, but again, this looks like an article cut off in its prime. Is that all he said? Where did he...
- JUF 25th Nov - 5:37pm
@Dav: let's assume for a second that you are right and the vote is to leave. How do you expect to get a free trade...
- Matt (Bristol) 25th Nov - 5:27pm
I have fairly strong religious views, have worked in the religious media in a lowly serf role and have to agree with the viewpoint that...
- Steve Coltman 25th Nov - 5:15pm
This post contains a lot of nonsense. There seems to be an assumption that, if the UK left the EU, all trade across the Channel...
- Matt (Bristol) 25th Nov - 5:14pm
The only 'quick' way (hah!) I can see to allowing a free hand for a Western-led coalition to go into parts of Syria and seirously...