- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- David Hemmings in Venice for the premiere of The Turn of the Screw, 1954
- Hugo Blogging: Retro-Hugo Novellas
- Kenneth Clarke on Paddy Ashdown on Tony Blair
- Gaza, a reflection
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- Have your say on the Tramlink extension to Sutton
- A photo a day
- While the cat's away ...
- Yorkshire Day at York Friday 1st August 2014
- 100 year ago WW1 started.: John Bright's words set to Music by Vaughan Williams
- Colin 30th Jul - 1:08am
I think you are wrong. I think an independent Scotland will split England down the middle, and Northern English people will look to Scotland. As...
- David Allen 30th Jul - 12:31am
So - we received no donations above £2000. Perhaps we received biggish donations in the £500-£1900 range. It seems reasonable to deduce that our average...
- Tim13 30th Jul - 12:24am
Stephen Donnelly A lot of corporate input - stalls at conference, more meals with corporate entrance fees paid etc? Reflective of the corporate wish to...
- Allan 29th Jul - 11:59pm
I note you say if we want to meet our targets, I hope you also note that when the targets got set no one asked...
- T-J 29th Jul - 11:54pm
@Colin 'Go, Scotland. Show us how it’s done. Give us the alternative model in the North that we can look to and be inspired by.'...
- Stephen Donnelly 29th Jul - 11:36pm
Good post from a great 'old school' liberal. We have a lot to learn from his constant, reasonable, and reliable, promotion of liberal values.